Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff says -- Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that.

Go down

Jeff says --   Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that. Empty Jeff says -- Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that.

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Jeff   

Article "Parliamentary Finance: Budget 2020 will bring a boom in the Iraqi economy"  This article pretty much is confirming that everything is rigged and has been set, planned and staged for quite some time...look at the date on this article - it's from June 29th 2019 last year... Quote:  "The finance committee of the parliamentary, Saturday, their agreement with the Ministers of Finance to receive the draft budget next year in September, indicating that the budget 2020 will make a quantum leap in the Iraqi economy. Since June of last year they've had preparations to delay the budget until September of 2020...it doesn't get any better than that.  Huge news...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum