Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT

Go down

¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT Empty ¨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING¨BY MICHAEL MURDOCK, 11 SEPT

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Right after President Trump left the stage in Michigan this evening, I got a text from a couple of my contacts, 3 of them are in Michigan with the PRESIDENT !! :

“BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ON RATES COMING SHORTLY, 24-48 HRS FROM NOW!”

I replied back and asked for when if they could share. 24-48 hours is what I was told to be ready for a text as well as some information around potential RV release BEFORE the ELECTION!!! This is great news because over the past little bit it’s been looking more and more like it wasn’t going to happen until after the election and then not until right around December 31st, so this is great to see coming in.

I have been pounding on all of my contacts for information and letting them know how you are all asking me for information around this constantly and that you’re all praying for the President and them, and they appreciate all of the love you are sending their way, they are praying for you and they say the President is praying for all of us as well and wants the RV to happen to truly turn AMERICA into an amazing place once again.

WHEN I have more information on this I will get back to you and update you. I was told the important one though and that is ZIM IS 1:1 with USD. 100 Trillion ZIM = 100 Trillion US DOLLARS. That’s all I care about because that allows me to help so many people, so keep that in focus, that will NOT CHANGE. The other rates will change, but ZIM will STAY 1:1 with the US DOLLAR. This is HUGE!

That’s all I have for you at this moment, I hope I can sleep for the next day or two!!

Michael Murdock, US Navy Veteran

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum