Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bank Story #404 -- katansmith from TNT is EXCITED DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bank Story #404 -- katansmith from TNT is EXCITED

Go down

Bank Story #404 -- katansmith from TNT is EXCITED Empty Bank Story #404 -- katansmith from TNT is EXCITED

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:36 pm

katansmith

Just got back from bank.... asked if this bank was an exchange center. Teller’s eyes popped and she shook her head and shushed me with a finger. Anyone here trained , I asked. Another shushing ginger and then she pointed at herself before shushing me again. Soon? I asked. We were both giggling and she nodded and nodded and nodded..... I am officially exited.......me

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #404 -- katansmith from TNT is EXCITED Empty Re: Bank Story #404 -- katansmith from TNT is EXCITED

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:19 pm

Winky Winky, Smiley Smiley, Giggle Giggle, Knowing Look, All those bank tellers secret language that the dinar rv is happening.... 

Maybe, just maybe they are winking at each other and rolling their eys, smiling  and giggling at you and not with you because they are in the presence of another one of those DINARIANS.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Ethel Biscuit likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum