Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 9 2020

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 9 2020 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 9 2020

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Member:  Is there a light at the end of the tunnel????

MZ: A lot of people standing by with great anticipation. No money has moved yet…..

MZ: Most of my sources still say this is our week for things to roll and for money to actually move into people’s pockets. 

MZ: No updates on settlements and CMKX except that we are sitting here ready….i don’t know what the trigger point is going to be, but assume the trigger point is already set. 

Member:  Hearing anytime today it should start.

MZ: Talking with banking folks in Reno, Zurich and London….even in Dubai…..there is a lack of news…

MZ: We are still in a great spot…in a great window watching things happen. Try to stay calm and grounded as we go through this here at the end. 

Member:  Kent Dunn stated that Trump wants this to go ASAP

Member:  POTUS need us to RV ASAP to stimulate the economy. WE are WHY he always says 3rd qtr will be good and 4th qtr will be great. And next year will be the greatest year ever!

MZ: Personally I am waiting on news out of Iraq directly. They were supposed to vote yesterday- now it looks like today they vote on actual budge figures. 

Q: What bearing does iraqs vote have on us and the RV?  Will it hold things up?

MZ: No…..I am looking at Iraq as a symptom. They will not vote to move forward until the RV/GCR is released. IMO They are just one of the earliest places to see something happening. I believe when the RV/GCR goes…they will be allowed to vote on their budget. No more holding them back. 

Member:  I heard they voted & passed their budget in Iraqi this morning…oil was $40 in the budget!

Member:  Oil attached to the dollar, it drops the dollar loses value

Member:  Iraq also has Diamonds, gold, iron ore and rare earth minerals untapped.

Member:  Bruce says The redemption centers are on call all weekend

MZ: They are still there with great anticipation. I spoke to one redemption contact early in the week and they had just done a little updated training on exchange policies…nothing big. They still just have a skeleton crew there as of now. 

MZ: Most of my metals people believe and expect we will have asset backed currency by Oct. 1st. 

Q: When the RV happens…will you be posting the secure websites/800 numbers?

MZ: Yes…I have been told I will be one of the 6 or 7 sites that will be given permission to post that. 

MZ: We still have a plan in place…I may change the background since Henriettas passing….the goal is to post this background of a nest with cash and golden egg in it . At the bottom on the right is where I would post the secure website/800 number or both…depending on what they allow us to have.   

Member:  Charlie Ward has said recently that there will be no 1-800 #'s as that has been hacked. So it will be secure websites that force you to create a login.

Member:  The actual emails are going to be coming from HSBC, Wells Fargo. The emails will contain all the information that you will need to know

Member: QFS should also give us the ability to vote from our phones or computers without our vote being stolen and our identity verified.

Member:  I hope the rumor is true that we will be Voting on a QFS Type System and ‘Not mail in Ballots !’ No More Voter Fraud ! “Thank GOD !”

Member:  Trump is nominated for Nobel Peace Prize!!

MZ:  : FROM GIPPER … Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official

Member:  MARK fox reporting Trump pulling troops out of Iraq!

Member:  Trump announces Wednesday about a withdrawal of troops from Iraq! Now is the time. Less troops, meetings,plans and needs help for his own election. This is the time! Now or never

Member:  Trump infrastructure projects: https://www.apmreports.org/trump-infrastructure-projects

MZ:  : https://justthenews.com/podcasts/scott-rasmussens-number-day

Member: I think the RV will happen on 9/11……just a gut feeling

Member:  Reclaiming 9/11 from the Evil Cabal. This was supposed to have happened in 2001. Papa Bush made sure NESARA didn't happen.

Member:  rumortel saying that many cabal members have been plucked and they have seized roughly 11 trillion bucks to put back in the system??

Member:  The mass arrests of the DS must happen now. We cannot afford for more people to get red pilled. Just do it already!

Member:  either later this week or early next week the files are going to come out about Maxwell and it's going to blow people's minds

Member:  the super rich are hiding in their yachts near Greece & Italy. they tried to hide their location but it didn't work due to maritime laws! they are going pick em up! kendall Jenner, Bezos & more!

Member: China news….. 3 Gorges dam has started going over the top. Yesterdays youtube. James Neill Cooper

Member:  If the 3 Gorges dam collapses in China they will lose all manufacturing and farming areas and kill 110million. The dam is showing strong signs of failing.

Member:  15th of September is a No Mask protest around the world…many are planning to burn them 

Member:  MASKS are totally useless. The Virus goes through you MASK like a Bee goes through a Chain-Link Fence.

Member:  We Don’t need Politics ! We Need TRUTH ! Walk softly & carry a Big stick - Teddy Roosevelt!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum