Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 7 2020

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 7 2020 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 7 2020

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Member:  Great morning America!!! good morning and hopefully good news Mark!

MZ: Very quiet in Hong Kong and Zurich… All eyes are on this evening and overnight tonight. They have expectations for the ability to start moving funds tomorrow. All eyes will be on the West Coast of the US this evening based on what I am hearing. 

MZ: So big expectations all around the banking world for tonight…in Europe, Zurich, Hong Kong . London, S. Africa. All are looking for something to happen this evening to find out if they can or can’t release any funds tomorrow. 

Member:  Isaac Report:  Hello 9-5-2020 just to inform I just finish a cc and Tuesday should be the start , let me confirm and be back

Q: Good Morning Mark, Do you know if Iraq revalued on Sunday?

MZ:  I have been unable to reach my in country Iraqi contacts. My main contact who is a contractor may be traveling or out of country right now. 

Member:  I received another confirmation from someone who was contacted to verify their PP contact information! WOOHOO

MZ: That is another big one….Yes at this point we have verified a number of people that have prosperity programs that have been asked to update their contact information. This has been happening over the last 5 days or so. So IMO something is brewing out there. 

MZ: No news on CMKX or settlements yet….all are just sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for that shoe to drop. 

Member:  I’m hearing a lot on chatter that tomorrow may be our day. 

Member:  Restored Republic says 72 hour window this week

Member:  My bank didn't answered the phone all week last week.

Member:  IS THE QFS PART OF THE REDEMPTION PROCESS?

MZ: Yes it is.  It had to be in place before we had redemptions. 

Q: Does this mean we will go tomorrow?

MZ: I wish I could tell you conclusively….most of my banking contacts believe that yes tomorrow will be the day we get announcements and 800 numbers or secure sites to set up appointmens . ….We are daggone close. 

MZ: We have not seen much disclosure or arrests this weekend like I thought we would see.

Member: Maybe we are starting without mass arrests??

Member:  Maybe the arrests are ongoing and the news won’t report it?

Member:  the mass arrests are going on Now

Member:  I did see an aerial image of Gitmo before and after upgrades....UHHHHH yeah it's ready for large numbers

Member:  The arrests for Treason started on air yesterday in Miami anyone see that....????

Member:  The 3 Matrix movies where on TV again,,,,,, theirr message is so close to what we are living today

Member:  I am just happy the cleansing and the reset is happening at all. So grateful I first heard about this all earlier this year. Exciting times to be alive!

Member:   hearing tens of thousands of kids saved in Melbourne, Australia

Member:  Good news re Julian Assange. Judge found he was lawful in his journalism.....with great predjudice

Member:  also re breaking news... wait for Maxwell files to be released this week, next week at the latest

Member:  Dr.Charlie - said : Surprise on Wednesday Sep.09/2020 .... wonder what it will be ......

Member:  Sept 11,2001 was the last time the RV was to happen and The twin tower robbery happened instead. I find that interesting.

Member:  Charlie Ward also says we can expect the RV this month

Member:  Charlie said we will be very, very happy with the rate we get on the ZIM, he holds 10 100 Trillion Bonds.

Member:  Trump to have a news conference @ 1:00 pm est

MZ: In other news there is all kinds of metal manipulation happening. Not a lot of paper movement but a big demand for physical delivery at the end of their contracts. People want to protect themselves. .

MZ: One of the magic things we are looking for at the end, and was told would  happen in the last few days before a reset is you would see the bond yield hit the deathtrap….a sideways V ….and we saw that happen Friday as bond rates and yields took a serious nosedive. That was a big one I had been waiting for and finally saw it in Friday’s markets.   That was a big one for me as I look for the reset to start moving….i was told by 3 or 4 of the most connected bankers in the world to watch for this one. That this is what we would see right before the implosion. Right before the reset.  

Member:  Its going to be a very quick adjustment after the bonds hit bottom. The revalued currencies will HAVE TO pick up the slack

Q: Anyone have any news on whether we have to sign an NDA?

Member:  NDA will be required to stop any dialogues about RATES. All purchases will be tracked for a year. Keep quiet, not call attention to yourself for safety. You are advised to move if you buy a new house

Member:  On Exchange/Redemption: Sign NDA. Ensure ALL accounts have a POD. Get an official aClean and Clear doc from bank. IF you plan to move funds to separate banks AFTER, set up NON- Interest accts initially

MZ: Be very careful what you say do not talk where anyone could overhear you after signing an NDA. Do not talk about it on any listening device like a cell phone …It will not be worth risking it all after everything we have been through. 

Member:  Has anyone else see the data stating the "bad" players are injecting Buccela Bacteris into our food supply no to continue the plandemic nonsense??

Member: Wish we knew for sure if that was true……..

Member:  “Labor Day is “the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.” Happy Labor Day to All of You! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum