Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities

Go down

The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities Empty The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:23 pm

The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities

09/07/2020

The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities 22926

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Monday, the Iraqi Trade Bank held a meeting between the Ministry of Youth and Sports and a number of representatives of private banks to contribute to supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities in general by the banking sector.

The meeting was attended by the Minister of Youth and Sports, Adnan Darjal, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, Faisal Al-Hims, and the Executive Director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ali Tariq.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Adnan Darjal stressed during the meeting attended by "Al-Eqtisad News", the importance of the government and private banking sector in supporting sports and youth activities in light of the ministry's limited budget in the current circumstance, through sponsorships or loans for various projects and activities or by investing in youth forums and unions. Sports with all its specializations and types in Iraq, because this matter constitutes building the capabilities of this important sector that contributes to embracing young energies and providing various job opportunities. 

For his part, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, Faisal Al-Haimas, stated that the bank is the first to donate and support the activities of the ministry, and the amount of support will be determined later by it, so that the Iraqi Trade Bank is the first Iraqi banking institution to take initiative to support the projects and plans of the Ministry of Youth and Sports.

The executive director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ali Tariq, added that the Association of Banks will take the issue seriously in setting up a working mechanism and future plans with private sector banks to contribute to supporting forums, unions and the ministry in general.

At the conclusion of the meeting, the Minister of Youth and Sports and the Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks expressed his thanks and gratitude to the President of the Iraqi Trade Bank for embracing such an important initiative to support the youth and sports sector in Iraq.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21760
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities Empty The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:55 am

08/09/2020

The banking sector participates in supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities 740

On Monday, the Iraqi Trade Bank held a meeting between the Ministry of Youth and Sports and a number of representatives of private banks to contribute to supporting and qualifying sports projects and activities in general by the banking sector.

The meeting was attended by Minister of Youth and Sports Adnan Darjal, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, Faisal Al-Haims, and the Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Adnan Darjal stressed during the meeting the importance of the government and private banking sector in supporting sports and youth activities in light of the ministry’s limited budget in the current circumstance, through sponsorships or loans for various projects and activities or by investing in youth forums and sports federations of various specialties and types in Iraq. As this matter constitutes building the capabilities of this important sector, which contributes to embracing young energies and providing various job opportunities. 

For his part, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, Faisal Al-Heimas, stated that the bank is the first to donate and support the activities of the ministry, and the amount of support will be determined later by it, so that the Iraqi Trade Bank is the first Iraqi banking institution to take initiative to support the projects and plans of the Ministry of Youth and Sports.

The executive director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ali Tariq, added that the Association of Banks will take the issue seriously in setting up a working mechanism and future plans with private sector banks to contribute to supporting forums, unions and the ministry in general.

At the conclusion of the meeting, the Minister of Youth and Sports and the Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks expressed his thanks and gratitude to the President of the Iraqi Trade Bank for embracing such an important initiative to support the youth and sports sector in Iraq.

http://www.ipbl-iraq.org/content.php?id=253
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum