Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward - Footforward  claims  They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year.  I DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward claims They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year. I

Go down

Footforward - Footforward  claims  They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year.  I Empty Footforward claims They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year. I

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:19 pm

Footforward  

Don't be surprised if they come out with a new budget for 3 years with an old rate and then RV after that...  [I can see an RV before the budget is announced but not after...]    they can easily redo a budget. They can easily have two budgets. Kuwait flat out lied and said they would never RV and then did RV the very next day. There may be some misdirection here at some point.  ...what I'm getting at is don't get down if they do a new budget with the old rate. They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year.  If I suddenly win the lottery, I'll gladly revisit my budget any time. Same thing here.  The fiscal year isn't a consideration for timing in this at all...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward - Footforward  claims  They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year.  I Empty Re: Footforward claims They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year. I

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:19 pm

Sorry -- But, Kuwait never RVed.... Please educate yourself before you speak.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward - Footforward  claims  They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year.  I Empty Re: Footforward claims They can RV any time...Not just the start of a fiscal year. I

Post by Ponee on Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:53 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum