Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

CHARLIE WARD VIDEO and SCRIPT UPDATE, 5 SEPT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

CHARLIE WARD VIDEO and SCRIPT UPDATE, 5 SEPT

Go down

CHARLIE WARD VIDEO and SCRIPT UPDATE, 5 SEPT Empty CHARLIE WARD VIDEO and SCRIPT UPDATE, 5 SEPT

Post by Dinares0 on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Sat. Sept. 5 2020 Charlie Ward

"Charlie Ward Chats QFS with Jo Hull and is Not MI6" by Kat - 9.5.20

"Who is Charlie Ward?" by Kat - 8.30.20 "Charles Ward Presents The Quantum Financial System Video" by Kat - 9.1.20

History of NESARA / GESARA https://intothelight.news/knowledge-base/nesara/

-As of 9-1-20 the Quantum Financial System took over as the sole global financial system for Earth and the old-corrupt-cabal-SWIFT system is on 10% life-support and will be for a while.

-The Iraqi Dinar will be the first currency to revalue and the Euro not far behind.

-There’s a Revaluation of Currencies going on - aka - the Global Currency Reset.

-People who have bought IQD will be very happy.

-The redemption method for bonds and currency is being tested right now—the Alliance are striving to find what is SAFEST and RISK-FREE for all. 800#s were not.

-The shocking number of missing children every year, the tunnels, the DUMBs and the fact that most people still have no idea of any of this.

-President Trump is in 100% control of Earth right now. Not 99% but 100%.

-As of September 4th there will be 10 days of banking blackout in some, but not all, banks… it could be because of the RV / GCR or it could be the QFS… who knows? (Smiles all around)

1. The Coronavirus was a load of bollocks and was downgraded to nothing more than the flu or the common cold on the CDC, WHO and Government websites in March 2020.

2. Through his job, which is moving gold, cash and other valuables around the world for Governments, Billionaires and VIP’s, Ward has highly placed contacts. From these contacts he learned 6-years ago that “they (the Cabal) was going to crash the global economy.” And then last December ‘19 they told him, “Right. We’re ready. We’re going to crash the global economy.”
Charlie asked, “How you gonna do that then?” The lockdown started in March, the Global economy collapsed and the Saudis collapsed the oil market. Easy peasy.

3. Charlie has maintained since March to this day that all this—lockdown, vaccines, 5G, ANTIFA and BLM riots—were smokescreens to bring in the Global Currency Reset. The Global Economy DID collapse but is now, thanks to President Trump, having a Super-V resurgence. The SWIFT System is on life support and operating at 10% for a little while longer, but as of September 1st, the Quantum Financial System has taken over as the global financial operating system of planet Earth and we are actually right this minute in the middle of a… wait for it… Global Financial Reset.

4. The US government recently hired Charlie Ward to work for them. 7:15 Charlie Ward: “The White House have been following us for some time now… and also, they’ve re-tweeted some of our videos… a real honor… their Head of Security keeps us informed about what we can and can’t say… and we also have contact directly with 2 advisors in the White House… we’re very blessed but also very humbled…”

13:25 Charles Ward: The Quantum Financial System is basically taking the power away from the old Federal Reserve SWIFT system… the QFS actually started working on the 2nd of August they’ve been pinging the banks, checking everything works…The SWIFT System has been taken down from money transactions and literally put on a life support machine and is running at about 10% power right now…

13:54 On the SWIFT system there are many stand-by credit, bank guarantees, Financial instruments connected to the SWIFT system that needs to be moved across to the QFS… that could take anything from 6 months to 2 years… so they’ll run parallel for a while… but from an outsiders point of view they won’t know anything different…

14:21 The QFS is a digital system operating on a blockchain system which makes the moving of money far easier, and around the world, far quicker, and far more transparent… so it’s basically a lot cleaner.

14:35 The old SWIFT system was a dirty horrible system controlled by the Federal Reserve… anyone who knows anything about the facts, the Federal Reserve was never owned by the U.S. Government but was owned by the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds, it was a private corporation, they printed money and sold it to the government… a very corrupt system…

16:51 When it comes to being gold-backed that’s where I come in as what I do for my work… I’ve been commissioned [by the U.S. Government] to move certain products etc. to back currency and crypto currency…

17:43 The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) will be the first one outside of America… the Euro will not be far behind… it will come down to Germany… there are things happening behind the scenes in Germany that I can’t discuss… things happening there right now with regards to the banking system…

18:03 With regard to America the USN—the U.S. Note… the only thing the public will notice is slightly different designs in the bank note… they won’t notice anything different… it’ll be a straightforward 1:1… 1 US Dollar to 1 USN…

29:09 Jo Hull: What I’ve learned over this journey over a good 4 or 5 years now, following Q and stuff, opened my eyes to the corruption… we’ve just been lied through… we’ve never experienced or lived through anything like this before… one of the things I was so shocked about was the Birth Certificates… [Maritime Law enforced by the 13 demon Bloodline Families from Venice]… I couldn’t even wrap my head around it…

29:40 What they’re saying is our Birth Certificates when we’re born are made into Bonds and traded on the Stock Market… I thought, that can’t be true… I did some research and IT IS TRUE!! You can’t make this up… the banking, the Birth Certificates, it all goes back to the Rothschilds, all the families involved, all the political entities are all involved with each other… their either married in or relations somehow… it’s just like it goes round and round in this circle of deception and corruption…

32:02 There’s a lot going on… there’s a lot I can talk about and a lot that I can’t… [Charlie is under an NDA]… but one thing I need to get across to everybody is DO NOT PANIC… if you know anything about hibernation, that’s what you need to be doing right now… keeping out of the way right now cuz things are happening…

40:23 Jo: I want to talk about the children which has really affected me… I’ve followed it with Q… if you’re aware of what’s going on… it’s horrific… what’s been covered up is a nightmare… there’s many people looked at 9-11… why are they not connecting with the children? Of all the things that would wake people up, surely it would be the children? Satanic rituals, pedophilia rings… why aren’t people waking up to this?

41:30 Charlie: It’s one of the subjects I cannot discuss with my wife because she finds it too distressing… (Reading from his computer:)

20,000 children go missing every year in Spain
25,000 children go missing every year in Australia
39,000 children go missing every year in France
40,000 children go missing every year in Brazil
45,000 children go missing every year in Mexico
50,000 children go missing every year in Canada
100,000 children go missing every year in Germany
230,000 children go missing every year in the U.K….

I’ve given my money to many charities… then I found that UNICEF has been STEALING CHILDREN… NATO had been doing the same… many of these charities in Africa, same thing… then you look at England and you say who’s stealing them in England? They’re stolen to order in England… And there are children’s charities that say they’re taking them into care and they’re not taking them into care at all…

44:43 Many months ago I mentioned the ships that went into New York [USNS Comfort Hospital Ship]… and off the coast of California [USNS Mercy Hospital Ship]… and they picked up lots and lots of children… it had NOTHING to do with Covid-19… and the reason I know that is I spoke… I SPOKE… with a nurse on that ship… she had no reason to lie…

45:50 Jo: [Discussion about the children, the tunnels, the DUMBs…] What on Earth has been going on all these years? 9-11… I started waking up… [many many questions about that]

47:20 Charlie: There are so many questions with no answers but we’re living in an amazing time and I never knew that the fight-back… I knew it was going to be messy…But the one thing I do know is that Trump is 100%, NOT 99% but 100% in control of the world…of the USA…

51:12 Charlie: I’m going to give you a little snippet… if you wind back to what I said earlier, about Trump being 100% in control… what you’re seeing play out now… the people you’re seeing are NOT the real people… but the Twitter Accounts, Instagram Accounts, Facebook accounts are being managed by Trump’s Team…

1:06:55 Charlie: I got some INTEL this morning from a bank (reading from his computer)… it said that the bank systems are being updated and it will be impossible to do transactions between Sept. 4th to the 21st… that’s actually 10-banking days of darkness… it does actually say… (reading a lot)… “It will be called a blackout period”…
Dinares0
Dinares0
Blog Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CHARLIE WARD VIDEO and SCRIPT UPDATE, 5 SEPT Empty Re: CHARLIE WARD VIDEO and SCRIPT UPDATE, 5 SEPT

Post by Ponee on Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:54 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum