Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia

Go down

Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia Empty Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:24 am

[size=36]Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia[/size]

[size=36]09/04/2020
[/size]

[size=36]Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia %D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1
[/size]

Today, Friday, the Ministry of Communications announced the transfer of the implementation of the international access portals project for Nokia International.

The ministry said, in a statement received by Al-Rasheed, that “Under the supervision and follow-up of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the Ministry of Communications referred the implementation of the international access gates project to Nokia (NOKIA), one of the largest international companies specialized in the field of communications, after a long wait for the project that lasted nearly thirteen years.” .

She explained, “The central committee in the ministry met under the chairmanship of Minister of Communications Arkan Shihab Ahmed Al-Shaibani and the Bid Analysis Committee over the past three days in order to complete the referral of this national project for the purpose of direct implementation by Nokia, as it was selected from among five international companies according to technical data. Ensuring the success of this project and the technical offers and competitive prices presented by the company.

The ministry added, "The project is a fundamental pillar in preserving the country's security and sovereignty and completely eliminating the smuggling operations that used to infringe the security and sovereignty of Iraq in a way that supports the national economy, eliminating fraud and electronic blackmail and blocking fake social media sites that broadcast their toxins on the Iraqi people." .

She indicated, “The international access gates project is considered the gateway to the Internet into the country and through it the incoming capacity is controlled in terms of data analysis and capacity identification. These capacities carry a special number that represents the country code and is called the Independent System Number ((ASN)) and can be used by it and the data analysis feature. By the General Salam Company, which in turn manages and operates the project, by discovering the smuggled capacities outside the international access gates compared to the capacities entering through them.

The ministry indicated that “the new project is distinguished by the latest international specifications in terms of high capacities and the speed of internal data directed, as well as the processing unit, which operates on a (1 + 1) system”, pointing out that “the ports support the following capacities (10G, 40G, 100G, 400G) And that the number of equipped ports is much more than the required number and that the network architecture consists of routers distributed over 11 border ports linked with other routers within 3 main centers in Iraq operating in the distribution layer, and then the access stage with which the ISPs are linked And that all the paths between the main outlets with the Distribution stage and then the Access stage have been designed in a mesh topology, ”affirming,“ The efforts of the National Security Adviser, the Media and Communications Commission, the National Intelligence and National Security Services are combined with the efforts of the Ministry of Communications to see this project come to life after long waiting".

The ministry continued, "This project is considered one of the largest infrastructure projects for the Public Company for Communications and Informatics. This project will be occupied by the General Salam Company, one of the Ministry of Communications companies. All technical matters have been prepared in terms of locations and logistical support in order to accomplish this vital and important project."

Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia %D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B3

https://www.alrasheedmedia.com/2020/09/04/283473/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia Empty With the aim of developing the Ministry's infrastructure ... Communications announces the arrival of a batch of Canadian Ciena devices

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:23 pm

With the aim of developing the Ministry's infrastructure ... Communications announces the arrival of a batch of Canadian Ciena devices

05-09-2020 

Under the supervision and follow-up of Al-Kazemi .. Communications transmits the implementation of the international access portals project for the global company Nokia Image

Baghdad - news

The General Company for Communications and Informatics, one of the Ministry of Communications formations, announced today, Saturday, the arrival of the first batch of Canadian Ciena devices.

The Ministry of Communications and Informatics Company, affiliated to the Ministry, stated in a statement that Al-Akhbariya received a copy of, that “the first batch of Canadian Ciena devices arrived with the aim of developing the infrastructure of the Public Company for Communications and Informatics in line with the requirements of the stage to reach the ranks of developed countries. In the field of communications and information technology. "

The statement added, "The arrival of these devices will contribute to providing the best modern and varied services that require high communication capacities in the field of data exchange across the national network through optical messaging stations spread throughout the governorates of Iraq," stressing that "the devices' arrival at work sites was supervised and followed up. The Minister of Communications, Arkan Al-Shaibani, said that the installation will be started and brought into service, as it will enable the communication capacity to double on the national network, which will positively affect the improvement of the communication and Internet service throughout the country.

The statement continued, "The Ministry of Communications projects are specialized projects that no company can implement except for international manufacturers specialized in the field of communications and information technology," calling on the media to obtain news from their official sources and not to be dragged into the rumors launched by some of those accustomed to launching smear campaigns. And abuse, after they were harmed by the ministry's projects that prevented them from stealing people's money during smuggling operations and other extortion and fraud. "

He pointed out that "the ministry is going ahead with implementing the government program, and that the citizen will see the improvement of the services it provides during the coming period."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=225728
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum