Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26 says -- I don't believe in the GCR. I believe in the GFS. The global financial system is completely being changed...

4 posters

Go down

Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... Empty Frank26 says -- I don't believe in the GCR. I believe in the GFS. The global financial system is completely being changed...

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Frank26 

...I believe in my heart that...there is a transparency change coming.  We are seeing a change to the global financial system.  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed...I'd like to suggest that this Quantitative Financial System that's being brought is an evolution to the banking system.  Where banks will never function the same way.  It is a completely different model.  A completely different system.  A completely different language-coded...the Iraqi dinar has been beat up and abused...but Donald Trump put this together...What do you think Kazemi had a nice conversation about this past week?    

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... Empty Frank is a lying, scamming dinar douchebag.

Post by Sam I Am Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:50 pm

Frank might not believe in the GCR now but he sure did back in 2013 when his sidekick Eagle1 was promoting it along with this new Babylon II software to accomodate the GCR.  Here we are in 2020 and there's still no GCR or Babylon II.  I called BS back then and I'm calling it now.  Frank is a lying, scamming dinar douchebag.  
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/eagle1-post-and-rebuttal/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... Empty Re: Frank26 says -- I don't believe in the GCR. I believe in the GFS. The global financial system is completely being changed...

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:38 pm

The only financial system Frank believes in is what does he have to say and do to increase the deposits in his bank account.

The BS he, and his crew, have been spewing over the last 10 years isn't working any more, he's looking for some new buzz words to expand his audience.

That goes the same for all the Gurus.

Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Frank26 says --  I don't believe in the GCR.  I believe in the GFS.  The global financial system is completely being changed... Empty Re: Frank26 says -- I don't believe in the GCR. I believe in the GFS. The global financial system is completely being changed...

Post by Tinef Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:30 am

Dear Frank, it's okay buddy that you don't believe in the GCR anymore.. we understand, it was just a silly idea anyway. 

We stopped believing in you a decade ago .. at the same time we stopped believing in the #DOJ.gov, the #FBI.gov, the #FTC.gov , #FINcen.gov , and the #OhioAttorneyGeneral.gov & #HawaiiAttorneyGeneral.gov for allowing you & your group of  parasites to prey on the most desperate & gullible followers that hang onto your every fuctarded word .. 

We find it really odd but fascinating that someone with barely a high school education is allowed to "teach" advanced global economics while promoting a worthless currency as an investment vehicle w/o any licensing credentials.. armed only w/a skill set that includes a dreadful fashion sense, horrendous  production quality, dirt sales expertise, and a proficiency in MLM. 

Q: if this is a ligament currency "study" group .. how much tuition has "the family" paid so far to the #Frank26Universityforidiots #IRS.gov

How's it working out for your followers so far ? #dontstopbelievinginthisassclown

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum