Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jeff says --Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world.  That's not my opinion that's right here in print.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Jeff says --Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world. That's not my opinion that's right here in print.

Go down

Jeff says --Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world.  That's not my opinion that's right here in print.  Empty Jeff says --Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world. That's not my opinion that's right here in print.

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:23 pm

Jeff 

...around all these articles talking about the comprehensive agreement [between Kurdistan & Baghdad] we have new transitional articles.   These new articles now are talking about Iraq going international and joining the international world That's what the next round of articles are talking about...Iraq becoming and going international, joining the international world.  In addition to that on August 20th you had a whole bunch of U.S. companies sign $8 billion worth of contracts...Iraq is ready to jump out and join the international world.  That's not my opinion that's right here in print.  It's factual...

...In the media they've told you what the delays were.   They told you there were two of them.  The beginning of the year was the formation of the government.  And then after that was the Kurdistan and Baghdad reaching an agreement...now that the articles are suggesting that they're now at the end of completing that comprehensive agreement, articles have now transitioned to talk about Iraq rejoining the international world...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum