Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY NOTE UPDATE, -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.

Go down

JUDY NOTE UPDATE,  -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.  Empty JUDY NOTE UPDATE, -- We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates.

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Judy Note: On Mon. 31 Aug. in a meeting with RV Teams Trump approved the RV liquidity Shotgun Start and set the schedule that the RV rollout would be sometime between Tues. 1 Sept. and Tues. 8 Sept.

We in the Internet Group of Tier 4b would start setting appointments for our exchanges/ redemption sometime between 4 pm Tues. Sept. 1 and 4 pm on Thurs. Sept. 3.

We would have until Mon. 14 Sept. to do our exchanges/ redemption at the Contract Rates. The General Public would begin exchanges at the new International Rates on Tues. 15 Sept.

“Ten Days of Darkness and Disclosure”

Were we now in the Q-predicted, “Ten Days of Darkness and Disclosure?” There have been no Q alerts since Sat. 26 Aug. – which meant that something BIG was going on behind the scenes in the following ten days since – could it be major arrests happened while there was Disclosure of the Cabal misdeeds and we exchanged/ redeemed?

The ten days would take Q’s silence past the Labor Day Weekend and end on Fri. 11 Sept, the 19th Anniversary of 9-11.

Would all this include “Disclosure?” This week we have already learned that the CDC Admitted to Inflating the COVID Death Count and former CIA Director John Brennan was arrested on May 6. He was charged with being involved in multiple homicides including those of Jeff Rich and Judge Scalia; he was behind several attempts to murder President Trump and he blackmailed Obama and John McCain to get his CIA job.

A. ***Must Watch Movie*** The Quantum Financial System (QFS): The Quantum Financial System (QFS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE_qBX-PnRk&feature=youtu.be Converting your fiat dollar bank account to a gold/asset-backed – completed by Oct. 2021; No need for banks; Countries not participating in the QFS system would be left out of International Trade. Trust the Plan, Q.

B. GCR/RV NESARA/GESARA Schedule:

On Mon. 31 Aug. in a meeting with RV Teams Trump approved the liquidity Shotgun Start and set the schedule for the second half of this week.

On Tues. 1 Sept. gold/ asset-backed currency (including the US Note) Quantum Financial System would be the sole financial online platform for all 209 countries, plus behind the scenes, all 16 NESARA / GESARA measures would be implemented. The new currency rates appeared on Bank Screens.

The RV rollout was between Tues. 1 Sept. and Tues. 8 Sept.

The Tier 4b would start exchanges/ redemption between 4 pm Tues. Sept. 1 and 4 pm on Thurs. Sept. 3.

Wed. 2 Sept. was expected to start Q’s announced “Ten Days of Disclosure” that extended over the Labor Day weekend to Fri. 11 Sept.

On Tues. 8 Sept. the new US Treasury Note (USTN) would be publically acknowledged.

Mon. 14 Sept. was the deadline to exchange/redeem at Contract rates at licensed Redemption Centers through appointments obtained by calling 800#s.

On Tues. 15 Sept. the General Public Tier 5 could begin exchanging at the new International Rates, plus the NESARA debt forgiveness programs would begin.

Thurs. 1 Oct. was the beginning of the new fiscal year for the Federal Govt.

From Oct. 2020 to Oct. 2021 USD currency notes would be exchanged for the new USN currency notes, with the fiat US Dollar no longer valid after Oct. 2021.

C. Tues. 1 Sept. 2020 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net 712-770-4016 pin123456#

1. The SWIFT System was now gone (that did transfers in several days), with the Quantum Financial System now in play (that did transfers in 25-30 seconds 24/7 for 365 days of the year).

2. The QFS stamps a unique signature on each transaction.

3. You could access your Mother Lode Account at the bank through your thumbprint and a Titanium Card.

4. The account earns interest every 90 days. If that interest is kept at the bank where you exchanged they would pay you a higher interest rate.

5. We will have account protection from the US Treasury starting at $500 million and up.

6. You will be working with your Family Office and a Wealth Manager.

7. Because of the changeover of the SWIFT system to the CIP system, the bank screens went dark around 4 pm Mon. 31 Aug. and stayed dark until 11 pm Mon. 31 Aug.

8. Last night Mon. 31 Aug. many banks had a teleconference for their personnel between 6:30 – 9:00 pm.

9. You would have a follow up appointment in 6-7 days (where you could adjust your Zim rate for your project).

10. The projects will be compared to other projects for duplication and then they will contact you to see if the project needed to be adjusted.

11. There were 8,706 Opportunity Zones throughout the US according to Dr. Ben Carson.

12. The new rates were on the bank screens on Tues. Sept. 1.

13. The RV rollout was between Tues. 1 Sept. and Tues. 8 Sept.

14. The Tier 4b would start between 4 pm Tues. Sept. 1 and 4 pm on Thurs. Sept. 3.

15. In 90 min. after the 800 numbers come out the Redemption Centers would be ready for appointments.

16. Zim Bonds will pay out Wed. 16 Sept. and Thurs. 17 Sept.

17. The largest Zim Platform will send out final contracts 6, 7, or 8 Sept. Shortly after they are received back they will pay out.

18. The public will start Tues. 15 or Wed. 16 Sept.

19. Tier 4b must complete exchanges before Tues. 15 Sept.

20. The USTN should be acknowledged on Tues. 8 Sept.

21. You can take up to $14,000 cash from your exchange – paid out in $50 and $100 bills (USD).

22. You need to trade the USD in within two months after the new UST Notes come out.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum