Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 9/1/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 9/1/20

Go down

Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 9/1/20 Empty Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 9/1/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing monthly gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

My hope is that this COVID-19 man-made crisis will soon end and we can get back to normal tourism.

More news….

I recently posted a video set entitled “Democrat conspiracy to fraud the election - How they plan to do it... “ Many of you did NOT yet watch it yet you felt compelled to make comments about mail-in voting.

So, first I recommend all of you who did not watch the video set please go watch it and then come back and comment. This way you can comment sensibly and logically along with the subject matter we are talking about in the video set.

The subject matter is FRAUD and DECEPTION by a new voting law proposed by Congress for “Universal Mail-in” voting. This is NOT absentee voting! This is a new way of voting in the 2020 election much different than absentee voting. Get it?

So please don’t comment to me that you have no problem with mail-in voting. You are talking about ABSENTEE voting NOT Universal mail-in voting. Get it?

The “Universal mail-in” voting bill, if ever passed, would shut down all walk-in polls at your hometown halls. Next it requires you to fill in a standard ballot distributed by the millions to anyone and everyone. On the top of the ballot they have a designate of “D” for democrat or “R” for republican. You would fill out one or the other. They can then have the opportunity to select only the votes they want counted. Get it now? It is voting fraud being perpetrated by the democrats.

What is wrong with all this?

1.First of all - who are these universal ballots being sent to? Absentee ballots (not universal ballots) are ONLY sent to those who request them and then they are tracked and the returned only to the vote registrar in your hometown. Your vote registrar makes sure the vote is then counted.

Universal ballots, on the other hand, are not tracked and randomly mailed out to anyone and everyone to forge, duplicate, and fill in vote fraudulently.

You will not be able to walk-in and vote.

2.The democrats by messing around with the postal service are already priming the pump (getting in your head) that there are going to be delays in the mail due to absentee voting. Remember for the vote to count it must be received by voting day or it will not count. The post master general has told us there should be not reason for delays as the postal service is ready for the surge of absentee ballots. So who is going to cause these votes to “disappear” then? How did they do it in the 2000 election in Florida? We will see what tricks the democrats try this time.

But Trump has said he will never pass such a voting system not for this election or ever to use. Nor will he fund it.

So, the propaganda news media gets to work and has to bash the president for not supporting this universal mail-in process. They are making the president the bad guy in all this. Pelosi needs the funding to make this universal mail-in ballots work. The news media pumps that there is corruption now in the postal service and that Trump, by not funding Pelosi’s proposal deception is causing this corruption.

In an interview with the post master general (the guy who runs the USPS nationwide) has said the USPS does not need the funding and can handle any increase as they propose. But remember this is reality not what the democrat run FAKE news media puts out. So listen to the truth and don’t buy into this funding of the postal service. I also want to add the postal service is a self-funded organization and typically does not take funding from congress.

So why is Pelosi pushing this narrative so strongly?

Could it be her husband stands to make billions off this scheme and contracts with the postal service?  Do some research and you find it all. I do not have the time today to get into the details and explain her scheme.

Is it for your benefit to have fair and transparent elections to get the right choice to lead America in the critical time.  

More news….

Where do we stand with the RV and reinstatement of the Iraq dinar?

Welcome to September and still no RV. Really? Oh – I wonder why…lol..lol..lol…!!!!

I have told everyone not to expect it until the CBI gives us indication of working on the project to “delete the zeros”. It is ONLY through this project that the inevitable REINSTATEMENT of the dinar on the global currency exchanges can happen.

I also know that this timing is being tied to the rollout of the new Quantum Financial System or QFS. We keep hearing about this system on many of these conference calls but what really is it? How is it tied to the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar? So let us get to the TRUTH of the QFS.

QFS literal meaning is Quantum Financial System, which is an advanced financial system launched to eradicate the corruption and the  monopoly on the global monetary system and for that purpose, a computer system was developed in the early part of the new millennium comprised of Artificial Intelligence and complex computer programs fully backed by the IMF and regulatory agencies.

There is a ton of misinformation or misunderstanding surrounding the QFS (Quantum Financial System) in these guru intel conference calls. I even heard Bruce (Big Stupid Call) tell everyone years ago that the QFS was now rolled out. It is very apparent when these gurus/con-call hosts, etc., talk about the banks doing the exchanges they must come up with bullshit to put on their calls. How else to they keep their audience? No audience no sponsors. No sponsors, no money. Get it?

The first lie is that the QFS is a “gold backed” system of valuing currencies. If it was gold backed then the valuing of currencies would be easy. Either you have the gold or you don’t to back up the value of the currency. But this is not the case with the QFS. The QFS is much, much more.

I have said over and over again they will NEVER go back to a totally gold backed currency system. They simply can’t, as the money supply in the world today is much different than it was 100 years ago. Today there would not be enough gold to back all the currency in circulation and you can not simply just change the circulated amounts (decrease) without causing massive inflation issues. Storing this much gold to would be impractical.

THE NEW BASEL REQUIREMENTS:

So, the IMF and financial leaders of the world got together and compiled a new a set of international banking regulations. These regulations were put forth by the Basel Committee on Bank Supervision (BCBS) that sets out the minimum capital requirements of financial institutions with the goal of minimizing credit risk. So you see it is much, much more that whether your currency is going to be backed by gold or not.

Example of the new requirements: Banks that operate internationally are required to maintain a minimum amount (8%) of capital based on a percent of risk-weighted assets.

Other global financial issues addressed in Basel include such items as example:

-New minimum capital adequacy ratios;

-New market risk capital rules;

-Guards Against Financial Shocks (e.g. housing crash and now the Covid 19 crisis);

-How are risk weighted assets used to calculate the solvency ratio in regulatory capital?;

-etc, etc…

However, Basel I is only the first of many planned sets of regulations known collectively as the Basel Accords. I think we are now into Basel V already?

According to these accords currency will be revalued under a new system. This system is the QFS. So, the QFS works within the framework of these accords and supports them. The QFS is part of their implementation.

Make the connection yet?

One part (only one part) of the QFS is that it bases the value of a currency on the value of a country’s assets. This is where the AI comes in. These assets include gold but also many others such as oil, precious metals, agriculture, exports, etc, etc. As time passes the requirement for more gold to back up the currency is increased but no one knows just how far they will carry this gold requirement, but they will never go to a 100% gold back currency situation again, I can assure you. So, all this guru talk about a “gold backed” currency solving all of our financial problems is a bunch of idiot NESARA/GESARA bullshit talk once gain and nothing more. Get it? I wish it would all end. They are not telling you the truth and only confusing you.

The AI feature of the QFS also can detect fraud, money laundering and other corrupt banking and financial practices. These practices should be of interest for us as, we, as interested investors in Iraq, already seen how this corruption such as with the banking currency auctions, import duties, fees and border crossings customs and tariffs can drag down an economy and keep a country poor if not managed correctly.

So what the hell do you think kept causing all these financial crises then? These crises just don’t happen. They are orchestrated by corruption and the end result is that the economy suffers, people lives suffer. Get it?

So, are we waiting for the QFS to see the IQD reinstatement?

Folks the QFS is here already and so we know the Iraq dinar has not been reinstated already. However, I hear that we were waiting for the timeline (targeted date) for the implementation of the Iraq in the QFS and it is coming very shortly.

Countries are set to finally begin rolling into the QFS beginning this month of September 2020. This comes after almost 8 years of testing the system in parallel with the SWIFT system. The QFS will replace the SWIFT system. But remember the QFS is just not doing what the SWIFT system did. It is an entirely new set of capabilities including the old SWIFT capabilities with much more checks and balances. It is robust.

The US is expected to target a September 9 or 10th implementation to the QFS. Iraq will probably follow in January 2021 (as I am hearing from the CBI). Other countries too will soon follow such as the UK and Canada. The EU too will be subjected to the QFS along with China and Russia.

Remember there are about 200+ currencies altogether that will need to eventually roll into the QFS in the long term. This is a HUGE project and will NOT happen all at once. They are taking these country’s currencies and rolling them into the QFS slowly in planned groups. They pair these groups as they are linked to their supported IMF “currency baskets” of how they will support and backup the value of each other in crises. But war, terrorism and unnecessary financial regulations hold back the implementation of some countries since you can’t have conflicting rules. There must be a “buy in” to the QFS and agreements to follow the end results.

Getting the middle eastern countries on the QFS:

The GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) needs the currencies of the middle eastern countries to be on a “level playing” field and so Iraq is bound to be joining the GCC soon but first needs the currency to revalue in order to do this.

Iraq, Kuwaiti, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jorden, etc will then roll into the QFS along with other middle eastern countries.

Even China and Russia will soon roll into the QFS and they will no longer be able to self-manipulate their currency rates to suit their own financial needs in disregard to the rest of the world. This too had been part of the problem all along and must be stopped. In the future either you produce valuable assets or you will not be a global leader. There will be no more piggy-backing off the labor of other countries and getting filthy rich (in other words no more FREE RIDES). We see this now with the China / Vietnam relationship. So the Vietnam Dong revaluation is dependent on China and it willingness to go along with the plan.

Are you beginning too see how complicated this rollout to QFS is and how delays are apparent?  

More news….

REPRESENTATIVE RELATIONS: THE FOREIGN MINISTER WILL BE SUMMONED IN EARLY SEPTEMBER, FOR TRUMP DISCUSS WITH AL-KAZEMI THE CHINA AGREEMENT

The Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee announced, on Thursday, that the foreign minister would be summoned early next month to know the fate of the agreement with China, revealing that Trump and Al-Kazemi discussed the Iraq- China agreement without knowing the details.

A member of the Relations Committee, MP Mukhtar Al-Mousawi, told Al-Maalouma that "the committee decided to summon Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein at the beginning of next month after the end of the Ashura visit ceremony."

He added that "the committee will discuss with him the fate of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement, the timing of its entry into force, and the impact of Washington's visit on that agreement."

Mousawi said, "US President Donald Trump discussed with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during his visit to Washington the Iraqi-Chinese agreement," noting that "the committee has not yet known the results of these discussions and what happened during them."

He stated that "all these files will be discussed and opened with the Minister of Foreign Affairs during his summons to the committee in early September."

More news….

BRI: IRAQ FREEZES OIL-FOR-PROJECTS DEAL WITH CHINA: REPORT

Move is due to financial and political crisis.Iraq has frozen a 20-year oil-for-projects agreement with China due to a financial and political crisis, a local news network said on Wednesday.

The OPEC member has just withdrawn nearly $1 billion deposited in the joint Iraq-China fund in order to pay its civil servants, Aliqtisad News said, quoting unnamed officials.

"Iraq has decided to freeze the agreement with China... it has not officially annulled the agreement but suspended its implementation because of internal political and security developments, the financial crisis....," the report said.

(Mnt Goat – Iraq will cancel the deal. They are telling this in the news just so the parties who want it will calm down. This comes with the US showing its clout now in the world as its relations with China are not all that great with all these bad trade deals from the past that Trump is trying to work out.)

More news….

A NEW INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION. IRAQ IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES

Iraq is one of the world's highest-income economies, the World Bank said Saturday, adding that it is made up of 56 countries.

"Iraq is one of the highest-income economies," the bank said in a report seen by The Twilight News.

"These economies are made up of 56 countries, in addition to Iraq, and they also consist of Albania, Argentina, China, Jordan, Brazil, Turkey, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, South Africa and Thailand," he said.

More news….

PARLIAMENTARY ECONOMY CALLS FOR PRESENTING THE 2021 BUDGET TO PARLIAMENT NEXT MONTH, INCLUDING KURDISTAN’S RESOURCES AND PORTS

Today, Saturday, a member of the Economic and Investment Committee, MP Nada Shaker Jawdat, called on the government to submit the 2021 budget to Parliament next month, on the condition that it include the resources of the Kurdistan region and border crossings.

"The government is obligated to present the draft 2021 budget to parliament next month, to include broad economic reforms," Jawdat told Al-Ikhbariya.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

AL-KAZEMI: I WILL NOT RUN IN THE ELECTIONS AND WE WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST OUTLAW GROUPS SOON

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has THREATENED OUTLAW GROUPS WITH A SERIOUS MOVE SOON, indicating that he will not run for the upcoming early elections scheduled for next June.

(Mnt Goat – translation issue, this means he does not have to run since the prime minister and cabinet positions are NOT going to be up for re-election in June, only parliament is up for election. He is saying he is going to be around for a while so be aware!.)

Al-Kazemi said in an interview with the Emirati English-language newspaper "The National" that the system THE SECTARIAN IMPOSED ON IRAQ IN ORDER TO "ACHIEVE A NATIONAL BALANCE IS A BIG LIE, INDICATING THAT" SECTARIANISM IS ONE OF THE MAIN ENGINES OF CORRUPTION IN THE COUNTRY. "

He added that "THERE ARE DEFECTS IN THE STRUCTURE OF SOME STATE INSTITUTIONS SINCE 2003, AS THEY WERE BUILT WRONGLY ON THE BASIS OF SECTARIAN AND ETHNIC DIVISIONS, WHICH LED TO POLITICAL DIVISIONS KNOWN AS QUOTAS."

(Mnt Goat – this structure was the idea of the US to have a balance representation in the government. Little did they know it was to be so corrupt and turn out his way. Just so you know…)

Regarding his plan to fight sectarianism, Al-Kazemi said: “We are working to secure state entities and fight non-national individuals within these entities.

"The GROUPS THAT BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW WILL SOON WITNESS SERIOUS MOVEMENTS BY OUR SECURITY FORCES," Al-Kazemi said. "The corrupt forces are working with their full strength to ensure the continuation of sectarian divisions because they can flourish under these circumstances, and the reform program will take a long time and we will use all the strength we have to push for the principles of patriotism and nationalism. We will support the national forces as much as possible."

He added, "Our government's program is based on an affirmation of state sovereignty, including limiting the use of force to official security forces and prohibiting the use of weapons outside the law."

"In the past, there were concerted efforts to reduce and corrupt the state security forces, but we are now working to reconfigure these forces and cleanse them of all the corrupt elements, and this will take time, but we will hold these people accountable for the crimes they committed," he said. Al-Kazemi stressed that he would not run in the elections, and that his current focus is "to allow Iraqis to vote freely, without fraud, intimidation or the threat to use force." He said, "I focus on creating conditions to allow free and fair elections and restoring the confidence of Iraqis in the electoral process. I am not thinking of anything else at this stage."

Regarding relations with the Gulf states, Al-Kazemi said, "We have to learn lessons from the invasion of Kuwait." There is no doubt that the invasion of Kuwait was an unjustified attack on a neighbor by Saddam Hussein. Where the Gulf states represent our strategic depth and we seek to develop our relations to the best possible level, because that serves stability in the region, and puts an end to divisions and sectarianism, and most Iraqis seek to establish relations with the Gulf and believe in the necessity of these relations.

(Mnt Goat – we have been waiting for good news like this from a leader of Iraq for a long time. Yes, we heard it from lots of people in the past but not from a prime minister. I like al-Kazemi and his thinking. It is so honest and truthful. I also want to point out he is talking AGAIN about routing out these Iranian militias. WOW! It is about time! This is going to get the security they need for the reinstatement and to rebuild the economy and country. Its all moving in the right direction now and that is what matters.)

ECONOMIC: CORRUPTION IN THE BILLIONS IN THE NUMBER OF KURDISTAN EMPLOYEES AND THE DOORS OF SPENDING THEIR BUDGETS

The economic expert, Ragheb Reda, confirmed, on Monday, that the Kurdistan region has tampered with the real numbers of the number of its employees and gave Baghdad figures different from the real numbers, indicating that the region’s budget is opaque and devoid of exchange doors.

"The Kurdistan region is continuously procrastinating financial issues with the central government BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL CORRUPTION IN ALL OF THEIR FILES," Rida said to "the information".

He added that "THE CORRUPTION OF THE KURDISTAN REGION IS ESTIMATED AT BILLIONS in the files related to the salaries of employees, the region’s outlets and the sections of exchange for budgets."

Reda explained that "the region's budget is free of any exchange and vague doors to mislead about corruption in the exchange," pointing out that "Kurdistan PREVENTS ANY GOVERNMENT OR CENTRAL MONITORING DELEGATION FROM REACHING THE BORDER OUTLETS IN ORDER NOT TO REVEAL CORRUPTION and to see the work in progress there."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland.  So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption.  These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum