Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ  says --  I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.

Go down

MarkZ  says --  I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.  Empty MarkZ says -- I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:12 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend. I’m just worried that too many people are in agreement. I always expected this to go like a thief in the night…My sources...expect our shotgun start to happen post Labor Day at the start of the banking week.  Still waiting for updates from Iraq and Dubai today. Hopefuly they are hearing the same things...it’s almost spooky that I am hearing the same story out of Asia, Europe and all around the globe right now on timing…This has me a little nervous that too many people agree on the timing…and things appear to be positioning this way as well…We have always been expecting it to happen between 11 pm and 2 am based on US Eastern time. That has always been the plan we were told.

For the full Markz report, go to https://www.dinardaily.net/t94850-coffee-with-markz-transcript-and-video-1-sept#369682

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ  says --  I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.  Empty Re: MarkZ says -- I am still hearing things will start end of this week and we will all have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.

Post by Ponee on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:13 pm

You are a real lying turd, aren't you Mark?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum