Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump

Go down

NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump Empty NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:47 pm

NICK FLEMING:

Last night our military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump setting the schedule and approving the start.

But he said look toward the second half of the week for the shotgun start, as they have some preparation items that will take at least 48 hours till start time.

He said all behind the scenes are calm and expectant knowing this is really it & that T4B must be finished (not just started) before the public starts Tue 9/15.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun. 30 Aug. 3:27 pm EDT Fleming’s Military Intel Contact on Default and Contract Rates at Your First Appointment:

1. At your first appointment you would be presented the Default Rate on your currencies and Zim.

2. If you wanted more than the Default Rate you could ask for the higher Contract Rates, in which case you could choose from among a list of 15 categories of sanctioned projects that they would present you for higher rates, and/or you would present your project(s) outline to the Exchange Banker.

3. For higher rates you could choose one or more of the 15 project categories alongside, or instead of, your projects.

4. At the end of your first appointment, if you were not satisfied with the rate offered, just politely tell them so and they would give you an SKR (safe keeping receipt) good for six months.

5. In that case you should immediately tell your assigned Wealth Manager to lead you through certain steps during the next 72 hours (the legal rescission period during which you could legally change any signed agreements from the first appointment).

6. Your SKR from your redemption / exchange would be good for six months, during which your assigned Wealth Manager would help you choose a trust company (Abbott Downing, Merrill Lynch, etc, or equivalent) and your WM and trust company team would be happy to negotiate for you for the higher rates that you request after the first appointment.

7. Every currency holder would sign agreements at the first appointment, like the rate agreement, the fees agreement, the NDA, etc.).

8. If you choose the Default Rates your appt would last 15-30 minutes. If you asked for the Contract Rates your appointment would be extended to 90 minutes.

Sun. 30 Aug. 8:15 am EDT Fleming’s Military Intel Contact:

1.As of late night Sat. 29 Aug. everything was confirmed to go through next week as planned.

2. Multiple sources reported independent of each other that the Department of Defense Security teams had determined that the old Deep State SWIFT system needed to be completely disconnected in order to safely release the RV Shotgun Start. Last week the Deep State was found to be interfering with the final roll out process.

3. As soon as the old Deep State SWIFT system was completely disconnected on Mon. 31 Aug, the RV teams would get ready for releasing the 800#s from Mon. night 31 Aug. into Tues. 1 Sept. onward next week.

4. Consensus was unusual within the RV teams and the Trump administration, as a retired Admiral said to a contact of Mr. Fleming's, "Unreal......Tidbit: Contact who is a retired admiral who also did the Kuwait Reval said this was the first time he had seen all govt. agencies on the same page. All including Reno said that it would happen Tues. 1 Sept. All appear to be coming to the same conclusion, that the Shotgun Release of liquidity and 800# notification was being aimed at that date by RV teams.

5. There were five areas aimed at a Tues. 1 Sept. launch:

1) They wanted the IMF-posted International Rates to be out on Tues.

2) They wanted the RV shotgun start to start on Tues.

3) Behind the scenes and as the sole financial system platform online for all 209 countries, they wanted the QFS to kick off on Tues.

4) They expected the old Deep State SWIFT system to be completely disconnected on Tues.

5) They wanted NESARA / GESARA measures, all 16 measures, begun to be implemented behind the scenes on Tues.

6. There would be an RV team meeting at 11 am EDT on Mon 31 Aug. in which Trump would review with the RV teams any final parameters of the release. They would look at the audits and reviews of Thurs.-Sun. 27-30 Aug. as well as the rate lock-down from Sun night-to-Mon morning 30-31 Aug. They would go through a final analysis and adjust the release algorithm after the old Deep State SWIFT went away on Mon. 31 Aug.

7. Trump and DoD security teams agreed that if all goes to plan, on Tues. 1 Sept. they would release the authorization, release and security codes for the Shotgun Release of liquidity and notification.

8. As a retired Admiral that had gone through the Kuwait RV 29 years ago noted, all RV teams and govt. agencies were on same page for the first time in a long time.

9. Notifications would go out not only to Tier 4A and us in Tier 4B but also to Paymasters and Beneficiaries, with beneficiary accounts in all tiers and levels to give them full access to account funds when Tier 4B would be going in to exchange / redeem.

10. The IMF installed a new software system to track the values of all currencies.

11. The IMF and all RV teams and govt agencies were in agreement that the public would now start on Tues. 15 Sept, and everything involved in the Shotgun Release and the bulk of Tier 4B exchanges and redemptions must be 100% FINISHED before the public starts and the higher Tier 4B rates were replaced with the lower public rates on Tues. 15 Sept.

12. Thurs. 1 Oct. was the beginning of the new fiscal year for the Federal Govt.

13. The Restored Republic govt. and Trump were insisting that the Department of Defense, the RV teams, and agencies stick with the current timetable because Trump needed the RV/GCR funds to rapidly stimulate the economy as part of his effort to get re-elected.

14. With less than 60 days before the election, Trump knows unless this RV was released NOW he may or may not be elected, so he was pushing hard even while all the govt agencies & RV teams were on the same page to get the Shotgun Release started on Tues. 1 Sept.

15. Behind the scenes Trump told the teams that this past week would be the last time he would agree to delay the release a few days. Trump has been noticeably agitated in RV Team meetings because the release was now weeks behind when he wanted it released.

16. On Mon. 31 Aug. if Trump and the White House team came to a general agreement with the other teams that everything was safe and in order, they would notify Reno and the banks to initiate the process to release the Shotgun Release and send out notifications to all tiers and levels to start everything on Tues. 1 Sept.

17. This weekend behind the scenes everyone involved in the release process felt good that this was what would happen on Mon. – Tues. 31-1 Sept. and all were happy that it's likely that we were finally going to get a release this time that would not be stalled.

18. If all went as planned notifications, liquidity and invitations to appointments would start to flow like Niagara Falls on Tues. 1 Sept. with two weeks in the Redemption Centers.

19. Sometime this weekend before the Shotgun Release was initiated, the money-of-account in the upper level beneficiary accounts (from which the funds will be downlined and disbursed to all lower level Tier 3-4A accounts when the Shotgun Release started) was being converted from fiat USD to asset-backed USN.

20. All accounts would be under the USN when released, and the digital asset-backed USN would be fully online in the QFS from Tues. 1 Sept. onward.

21. NESARA debt forgiveness programs would start on Tues. 15 Sept. when the public began their Tier 5 exchanges.

22. The USD currency notes would be exchanged for the new USN currency notes from Oct. 2020 to Oct. 2021.

23. Evidence showed that this was happening now. All Paymasters and account recipients (beneficiary account holders) were excited and happy that they could see the money in their accounts (money-of-account) that would become fully accessible to them when Tier 4B started exchanging / redeeming.

24. Everyone needed to remain calm and hopeful that Trump and the RV teams gave, as expected, the final go-ahead on Mon. 31 Aug.

25. This coming week would be a busy for all of us. He asked that we keep all this in prayer and stay mentally ready.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump Empty Re: NICK FLEMING UPDATE: military intel contact said he has to be largely quiet after the RV teams meeting today Mon 8/31 with Trump

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:48 pm

You are either bat shit crazy, a lying con man, or an idiot....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum