Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni says -- They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply

3 posters

Go down

Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply Empty Kaperoni says -- They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Kaperoni   

There are still some who believe a significant overnight RV is possible. I have two articles that contradict the possibility of that ever happening...Iraq's net worth is only $16 trillion dollars...And the other clearly states 47 trillion dinarin circulation.  ...They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply. Btw, going from peg to a float is what most countries do, especially ones that are emerging with significant growth in their economies.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply Empty They could just leave the IQD pegged about where it is indefinitely.

Post by Sam I Am Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:12 pm

Going from a peg to a free float is not something that most countries with an oil based economy like Iraq do.  It's something countries do once they've developed a diverse Western model economy, like Japan or S. Korea.  That will take decades for Iraq, if it ever comes about at all.  
And for the record, there is a third option for the CBI.  They could just leave the IQD pegged about where it is indefinitely.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply Empty Kaperoni, as usual, isn't using updated information.

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Kaperoni, as usual, isn't using updated information.

The currency in circulation, as of June, is ~54 trillion.

Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply Scree629
https://cbi.iq/news/view/94

Kaperoni says --   They either have to LOP the dinar reducing trillions to billions or float the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV with Iraq to gradually reduce the money supply 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum