Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff comment: "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects. Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."

Go down

Jeff  comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."   Empty Jeff comment: "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects. Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:23 pm

Jeff    comment:   "Personally I think if it happens it will be when nobody expects.  Possibly over the weekend, in order to maintain low speculation."  ...it actually has to happen for Iraq on a Sunday morning which is exactly when Kuwait did it.  They did it on March 24th of '91...It has to happen at the very beginning of Iraq's business banking week and Iraq's first business banking day of their week is their Sunday.  Also it has to happen at a point in time when all financial markets are closed around the world to minimize/reduce and control market volatility...

Iraq is what's called on the OFAC list.  That's why most major banks [Are not dealing with it]...Citibank is and has been selling Iraq's currency...most major banks today do not sell Iraq's currency.  Wells Fargo, Chase, B of A do not sell Iraq's currency and the reason why is Iraq is on the OFAC list.  The OFAC list it's not so much sanctions per se it's more of a list of countries thought...to support terrorism.  So because Iraq is on that list the major banks do not want to sell currencies of countries that are know to support terrorism.  By their choice they do not sell and exchange Iraq's currency. But again Citibank does...

I already showed you this article a few days ago "3 reasons that prevented American investment in the past" ...This is like a slam dunk.  It confirms everything I've showed you and told you...they're telling you what your delays are.  Right here, right in front of your face.  These are the delays before Iraq can go international.  They're blatantly telling you.  The politics have to be completed [Kurdish agreement and a few laws] and the economic reforms.  But you guys know the economic reforms can only come when the rate changes... just looking at these plain facts IMO I'm looking for the rate to probably change most likely in late September...

...they're not going to stay pegged to a single currency.  That's not happening...it's too risky.  After the rate change the dinar will be pegged to a basket to minimize risk...

Article:  "Away from the political file..a high-level Kurdish delegation in Baghdad".  Quote:   "...to discuss the proposal of the international Monetary Fund and the International Central Bank to change the budget system from 1-year budget to a 3-year budget."  ...I've been in this 11 years that's the first time in 11 years they've ever talked about that.  That pretty much has rate change written all over it...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum