Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened

2 posters

Go down

Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened Empty Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:56 pm

You see if you follow me on the news, what I recently mentioned to our friend Jayzze, improving security, like the police for example !!!

question

Claud (Moose)

Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened

• 08/29/2020

Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened 858a0dca-3e67-4c90-805b-f89b5bafbf7d

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today, Saturday, conducted an inspection visit to the headquarters of the Counter-Terrorism Service, and was received by the head of the agency, Lieutenant General Abdul-Wahab Al-Saadi.

According to the statement of his media office, of which (Al Furat News) received a copy, Al-Kazemi toured "the headquarters of the agency, looked at its departments, opened a special center to examine people with Coronavirus, and met with the leaders of the Counter-Terrorism Service and was informed of the work and plans of the security apparatus."

Al-Kazemi expressed his happiness at his meeting with the members and officers of the Counter-Terrorism Service, stressing that the agency enjoys the confidence of the Iraqis, due to the heroics and exploits it has achieved in the war against ISIS terrorist gangs, and the humane treatment of its fighters with the people of the areas liberated from terrorism and their feeling of safety towards them.

Al-Kazemi indicated that "the anti-terror agency has gained an international reputation as well, and work must be done to enhance this reputation through continuous modern training and the need to entrench the principle of the national creed in the work of the agency, as well as the rest of the security services."

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces pointed to "the challenges facing Iraq at the current stage, and the government's keenness to confront and overcome them, and correct many wrong paths, to move the country forward."

Al-Kazemi called on "the Counter-Terrorism Service, leaders and associates, to work for Iraq, noting that many citizens choose the agency even in non-security issues, and this indicates their confidence in you and their sense of security with you, and you must invest this confidence in what is good for the country and its people."

He stressed that "the government's bet today is on you and our heroic security forces, in confronting everything that threatens the security and stability of society and its members."

Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%87%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened Empty Re: Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:26 pm

yes claude that is in the files but if you do not act on these files due to iraian influence nothing gets done. btw what happened to the un investigators as well as interpol from last year? try asking malaki about it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened Empty Re: Al-Kazemi: The CTS has gained an international reputation, and it must be strengthened

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Jayzze wrote:yes claude that is in the files but if you do not act on these files due to iraian influence nothing gets done. btw what happened to the un investigators as well as interpol from last year? try asking malaki about it

You know Jayzze like me !!

May Interpol take a close look at the situation in Iraq, did you notice that the central bank confiscated Al-Malaki's assets, quietly, they do the same with the other corrupt, without making noise, he finds evidence on the corrupt, and he arranges that the corrupt do not escape the country !!

I hope you see the changes since the new prime minister who took control for 60 days !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum