Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20

Go down

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 Empty Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

So, here we are and August has slipped by already. No RV. Where you expecting it? Why?

I believe in the late fall season we may hear some news about the “project to delete the zeros”  from the CBI and we will be in a better position to know where we stand with the reinstatement. We have not heard any news now for almost 2 years. We just wait. There is no secret information or intel. There is no NESARA or stupid GESARA that is going to bring this to us. Get it? I am so tired of hearing this crap.

There are no such laws and, if they did exist, would have to have been done in the darkness of the night in some hideaway somewhere. This is not democracy and not how this nation should be governed. So, these are evil people who keep using this narrative. Stop going along with this childish nonsense. Stop listening to their conference calls. Anyone who aspires to this crap should be banned from this intel community. This is pure propaganda.

I am sorry folks that I could not bring better news to you today but there really is not much more noteworthy news. We just have to sit tight, pray and wait. Anyhow our concentrations should be on our own government now and the ramped corruption of the democrat party. We should be thinking more about the upcoming elections and the turmoil the democrat may try to disrupt and cause more chaos. Be prepared and be safe.

More news….

KHAZEMI: THE CHALLENGES ARE GREAT AND WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THE COUNTRY TO THE RIGHT PATH

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed, on Wednesday, that the challenges facing the government are great and that we can take the country to the right path.

Al-Kazemi said during the cabinet session that “REMOVING IRAQ FROM THE POLICY OF AXES IS THE APPROACH THAT THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS TAKING, and it is in the interest of our people.” He explained that “balance and moderation and dependence on strengthening cooperation, especially in economic relations to ensure the interest of Iraq is what we seek in our relations with countries.”

More news…. 

RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE FIRST DAY OF THE INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON THE TRANSFORMATION TO SMART CITIES

The National Security Council announced, on Tuesday, the opening of the international workshop on converting to smart cities, via closed-circuit television. 

In a statement, the chancellor said, "Nass" received a copy of it, (25 August 2020), that "under the auspices of the National Security Adviser and the Minister of Higher Education, an international workshop was opened at the Nahrain Center for Strategic Studies, in cooperation with the College of Engineering, Department of Architecture Engineering at the University of Baghdad. The closed circuit television under the title, (The Transition Toward Safe Smart Cities), which will last for two days, with wide international and local participation. 

(Mnt Goat – smart cities are nothing more than implementing George Orwell 1984 scenario in your cities so “big brother” knows everything you are doing. )

More news….

CUSTOMS CENTERS BEGINNING TO GENERATE REVENUE

revenues on Wednesday, corresponding to 8/26/2020 in its customs centers, which amounted to four billion eight hundred and fifty-six million dinars (about $485,600,000 dollars).

A statement of the authority stated that the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) received a copy: "This revenue has been achieved despite the zero customs duties on many goods and the lack of imports due to the closure of some border centers due to the Corona pandemic."

(Mnt Goat- they are telling us that close to half a billion dollars a day is possible from customs and they are not even importing as much as they usually do because of the COVID. If my math is correct that would be about 183 billion dollars plus a year just from customs. Folks this rivals the oil revenues. Do you get it now why it is so important to stop the corruption in Iraq? It is tearing them apart. There is so much potential but it is all being stolen.)

More news….

THURSDAY, A STABLE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR.

As the exchange rates recorded today in the Kifah Stock Exchange 122,900 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in exchange companies and offices, selling one dollar 1232.5 dinars, or 123 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1222.5 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars.

(Mnt Goat – oh but didn’t the “Big Stupid Call” with Bruce just tell everyone that Iraq has RV’s at $9? How stupid is this guy to even pass out this crap?)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND’S SUPPORT FOR IRAQ IS SUBJECT TO TWO CONDITIONS

Classification:  Iraqi

Monday, 24 August 2020 3:51 PM

Baghdad / National News Center – A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, announced today, Monday, two conditions for the International Monetary Fund to support Iraq with important loans and projects.

“The meeting that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, conducted during his visit to Washington with the Director General of the International Monetary Fund, Kristalina Georgieva, is very important to the Iraqi state,” Cougar said in a press interview, followed by the National News Center.

He added, “The meeting held between Al-Kazemi and the International Monetary Fund is very important, in general, because when there is direct interaction from such institutions and the World Bank, it means that the situation is stable, which prompts these institutions to encourage countries that have relations with them to support Iraq with projects or loans. Or investments or charitable projects such as donations.

Cougar explained, “We hope that Al-Kazemi has been able to persuade these institutions to support Iraq and obtain infrastructure projects from them,” noting that “the International Monetary Fund announced a while ago that it was ready to support Iraq with an amount of about $ 2.2 billion.”

Cougar continued, “But so far, the amount of money from the International Monetary Fund to support Iraq has not been determined.”

And a member of the Finance Committee stated that “there are two conditions for the International Monetary Fund to support Iraq, namely:

The first is for that money to go to infrastructure projects, not to salaries and the operational budget, and the second is for the atmosphere to be appropriate for the establishment of those projects, meaning providing an appropriate security and investment environment.

(Mnt Goat – My question today is how can Iraq all of a sudden qualify for IMF loans? What changed? I believe it is the backing by the US and the promises they made for radical change and elimination of the Iran from their county that changed things. I am not talking about the US backing any loans but backing Iraq militarily and politically. Get it? But remember this is only still promises and so we have to wait and watch it play out. Getting rid of the militia is key. Getting rid of the currency auctions is key. Getting out of OPAC sanctions is key to our investment.)

A PESHMERGA DELEGATION VISITS BAGHDAD TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTED DEPLOYMENT FILE

The Secretary General of the Ministry of Peshmerga, Lieutenant General Jabbar Yawar, announced on Tuesday that a delegation from the ministry will visit Baghdad soon in order to resolve the issue of reaching a final agreement with the Iraqi Ministry of Defense REGARDING THE JOINT REDEPLOYMENT IN THE DISPUTED AREAS BETWEEN ERBIL AND BAGHDAD .

Yawar said in a statement he made to reporters today that the Ministry of Peshmerga and the Ministry of Defense will hold a meeting soon to reach a final agreement regarding the joint redeployment in the disputed areas .

He added, “In general, we are continuing with meetings and discussions, and there will be another meeting between us soon between the two joint coordination committees between the Ministry of Peshmerga and the Iraqi Ministry of Defense .”

“The two sides have one opinion regarding the existence of close coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army to eliminate ISIS, especially in Diyala, Tuz Khurmatu, Kirkuk, Makhmour and Mosul, ” he said. ” But this matter needs a mechanism between the two parties .”

He also said that “until now we have not reached a final agreement on this mechanism,” adding that “we have reached a common understanding regarding the points of this mechanism, but we will reach an appropriate way to resolve this mechanism, and then we will sign the final agreement between the two sides.”

The Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, recently agreed to open 4 joint coordination centers with the Kurdistan Region in the disputed areas between Erbil and Baghdad.

U.S. TREASURY SAYS VIETNAM DELIBERATELY WEAKENED CURRENCY

(Bloomberg) -- An investigation by the U.S. Treasury Department found that Vietnam deliberately undervalued its currency by about 4.7% against the dollar in 2019, according to a letter sent to the U.S. Commerce Department.

The State Bank of Vietnam, the nation’s central bank, facilitated net purchases of about $22 billion worth of foreign exchange last year, which had the effect of undervaluing the dong in a range of 4.2% to 5.2%, according to the letter. The purchases were estimated to have pushed down Vietnam’s real effective exchange rate by 3.5% to 4.8%.

The Treasury’s assessment is part of an investigation by the Commerce Department into alleged subsidies on passenger vehicle and light truck tires from Vietnam. A new federal rule published this year in the U.S. allows the Commerce Department to treat currency undervaluation as a factor in determining countervailing duties on a trading partner.

Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs didn’t immediately respond to an email request for comment, while a representative for the central bank wasn’t immediately available to comment.

The Ho Chi Minh Stock Index fluctuated on Wednesday and was up 0.2% as of 1:50 p.m. in Hanoi. The dong was little changed at 23,175 per dollar.

The Treasury’s move is a sign that the U.S. COULD CITE VIETNAM FOR A SECOND VIOLATION IN A SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE POLICIES OF MAJOR TRADING PARTNERS.

In the January release of that report, Vietnam was judged to have violated just one of three criteria that the Treasury uses to assess a currency manipulator -- namely, it had a bilateral goods surplus of $47 billion, the sixth-highest among the U.S.’s major trading partners. Economies with at least two violations are added to a monitoring list.

(Mnt Goat – oh yes the Dong are going to revalue their currency with some GCR? Lol,,lol,,lol,,, Really? You people are nuts and I have been telling everyone there is no such effort as a “GCR”. How much more evidence do you need? We already eliminated the ZIM bullshit, now the Dong and so what next? STOP collecting these other exotic currencies just because some idiot on his conference calls are telling you he has “strong contacts” at the treasury and banks. Really? How stupid! Get it now? How much more money do you have to throw away? The only sure bet is the Iraqi dinar and you have to be patient and wait. It is coming…)

THIS IS WHY BAGHDAD IS ALWAYS LATE IN PAYING KURDISTAN THEIR DUES

The SUCCESSIVE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL CRISES AND RAMPANT CORRUPTION IN THE KURDISTAN REGION of Iraq prompted its employees to go out in angry protests to demand the transfer of their salaries from the Iraqi Ministry of Finance by MORE THAN 50 DAYS OF DELAY IN DISBURSEMENT, and a deduction of 21% of them as part of the "reform steps" launched by the regional government (new taxation reforms).

The economic and political situation in the region worsened with the emergence of ISIS, and its loss of vast areas rich in oil that secured it huge imports, with the deepening of the differences between Erbil and Baghdad, and the Iraqi government's insistence on NOT PAYING KURDISTAN'S DUES DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF IRREGULARITIES IN THE SALE AND EXPORT OF OIL AND GAS AND THE CORRUPTION WORK AT THE BORDER CROSSINGS .

The Iraqi Kurdistan government began implementing the salary savings system in February 2016 at rates ranging from 15% to 75%, then modified the system in 2018 to make the deduction rates between 10% to 30%, when the current president of Iraqi Kurdistan, Nechirvan Barzani, was prime minister of the government. Territory at the time .

The region is witnessing angry protests against rampant corruption, delayed payment of salaries for nearly two months, and a refusal to deduct 21% of salaries with the increase in divorce rates, suicide, family disintegration and the migration of young people abroad, which prompted the region’s employees to submit requests to transfer their salaries to the Iraqi Ministry of Finance, which does not delay in paying its employees' salaries despite the crises in the country .

Kurdish journalist Sirwan Muhammad says, "THE KURDISH POLITICAL CLASS FAILED TO BUILD GOOD GOVERNANCE IN IRAQI KURDISTAN, BECAUSE IT WORKED FOR THE SAKE OF BUILDING POWER, NOT BUILDING THE STATE ."

(Mnt Goat – so we see Kurdistan is just as corrupt as the rest of Iraq. They are still stealing the oil, selling it and not telling the GOI, still have Ghost employees and Ghost soldiers in the Peshmerga payroll records, corruption on border crossings, etc,,, But Al-Kazemi is working with them to try to fix this corruption. It is hard and a up hill battle just like in the US with president Trump. The corruption is so wide spread in US too it is like a virus as it spread so much during the last 3 decades, especially during the Obama 8 years both in US and Iraq. Yes Obama is to blame for much of what happened in Iraq when he pulled out in 2011 but this is NOT going to happen again under Trump. They are trying though to get the US out of its affairs and simply put this just can’t happen as Iraq would fall to “hell in a hen basket very quickly”.)

IRAQ: AL-KAZEMI SAID PREPARING THE GENERAL BUDGET FOR THE REMAINING THREE MONTHS OF THE CURRENT YEAR

2020-08-26 

Shafaq News / The Iraqi government announced, on Wednesday, that it is working on preparing the general budget for the remaining three months of the current year.

Ahmed Mulla Talal, the spokesman for the Prime Minister, said in a press conference in the presence of the Shafaq News Agency correspondent, that the 2021 BUDGET IS ALMOST COMPLETE AND UPON COMPLETION, it will be voted on in the Council of Ministers and sent to the House of Representatives.

Talal pointed out that “the degrees of deletion and creation will be allocated to holders of higher degrees and employees with contracts and wages in state institutions.”

It is noteworthy that the sending of the federal budget for the year 2020, by the government to the Iraqi parliament, has been delayed as a result of the continuous protests since last October, which led to the resignation of the previous government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi and its transformation into a caretaker government whose powers are not to send the draft financial budget law to Parliament .

Earlier, the Iraqi Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, ruled out approving the general budget for the year 2020 and confirmed that his ministry is working on preparing the 2021 budget.

The fall in oil prices due to the Corona pandemic has caused a financial deficit, while the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed last July that the fiscal deficit of the 2021 budget bill is estimated according to financial revenues and oil prices.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland.  So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption.  These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat's Beg-A-Thon Continues! & News Brief 8/27/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum