Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20

3 posters

Go down

FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 Empty MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:02 pm

Member: Everybody says it starts on Tuesday…what say you?

MZ:  What I am hearing from almost everyone I know involved with bonds is now its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September. So I am not looking for anything this weekend at all.

MZ: I did get one update from a CMKX’er that says they are positioned for Thursday of next week for possible deliveries.

MZ:  Remember they are releasing a lot of misinformation now…and I am trying to piece through it.. I am still excited about where we are at.

Member: So they have kicked the can once again…..

MZ: I don’t believe the can is being kicked. More and more of my sources say it’s on a fixed schedule now. It’s moving forward slowly and methodically

Member:  the latest from Isaac,,,,,, hsbc told me to call after sept 3 so keep the faith , one of my private operations I will know tomorrow

Member:  the rumor is After the President’s speech last night Tier 1 would go. On Sat. Tier 2, 3 would start. Tier 4a,b would be notified and set appointments for Mon. 31 Aug. or Tues. 1 Sept.

Member:  did you notice that the first lady had on a green dress last night is that a signal or what

MZ: Things are really heating up……Berlin is one to watch this weekend expecting millions to protest the government lock downs….this could be the weekend everyone rises up and says enough is enough of being told how they can and can’t live……This weekend could be the spark that ignites the great rising up. Watch this weekend closely.  The world is a tinderbox right now.

MZ: I will be glued to the news this weekend as the world is poised for a mass awakening….

Member:  During an interview yesterday on Robert D. Steele "Jim Willie" a Financial advisor revealed that PENCE will step down on election nite as JFK jr will appear. Only JFK jr wants to be Attorney General.

Member:  I believe if Nesara/Gesara kicks in before the election, it will ensure President Trump's victory!

Member:  Nesara/Gesara needs to happen now. Cannot wait until everyone is red pilled  as there will be people who will never be able to handle the truth.

Member:  RV on 9:11 2020 to take back the symbol of 9 11 ….it don't matter if you believe in Symbols or not they DO

Member:  Heard Dr. Ward said there will be a second wave of covid to hide Gesara/Nesara - martial law and mass arrests before the election.

Member:  New sign put up at Gitmo "CAMP JUSTICE".

MZ:  Rand Paul Attacked in Washington DC by ANTIFA/BLM   https://youtu.be/ugZ90ZlqQUc

Member:  Flash point is upon us...the next MORON that hurts someone like Rand Paul....it WILL EXPLODE

Member:  Why did they go after Rand Paul? There are so many they could choose. When a#is this evil going to be shut down & why aren’t they locking down Soros & the $$ that is funding them?

Member:  The heads of the head rats must roll.

Member:  The rats are being done away with right now. So you will not see the major riots. Kill the head of the snake and it will dies

Member:  We need to see us winning for a change!! Not just hearsay……I want proof the arrests are happening!!!!!

Member:  Charlie Ward got the blockchain voting info from web like I did. Google USPS patent filed Feb 7, 2019, secure voting system.

Q:  Do you think we will be voting through QFS?

MZ: I do not see how they could have it ready….but I am hopeful it will…..what I am most hopeful for is we get disclosure on the rats and it will dissolve the US corporation and we will have real elections.

Member:  Movie Quantum Financial System (QFS) https://youtu.be/iE_qBX-PnRk

Member:  I hear you're living in a constitutional republic now as of July 4th United States of America Incorporated is dead from the act of 1871 Trump bankrupted it

Michael Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00………please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A

The next scheduled stream is Monday at 10am est…..Have a great weekend.

FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20

Post by Tinef Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:43 am

Dear #DOJ.gov 

hate to be the grammar police, but I believe this internet fraud/ unlicensed & non registered currency pumper is mixing up his pronouns with They & Him.

#NorthCarolinaAttorneyGeneral .. "They" are not releasing a lot of misinformation, correction, "He" is .. 

#FBI.gov /#FTC.gov when this POS/GURU says, "almost everyone I know says"..  let's just say everyone he knows is a criminal and anyone with half a brain cell knows Iraq is a failed state struggling for stability.  

As a self admitted pot smoking bartender .. we're pretty sure he's miking this cash cow dry. #FINcen.gov 

#IRS.gov isn't it obvious? Reporting fake news for profit & continuously placing of his foot on the gas peddle with respect to new RV dates & salacious RV rates is solely for the purpose of promoting a false narrative that exploit a bunch of fuctarded internet rubber-necker's that can't help themselves from ad clicks, viewership & donations. 

This fake information scam has nothing to do with "educating" or reporting objective & factual news  it's all about maintaining a dark web income stream.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

FinCEN - MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "...its going to happen on the 2nd or 3rd of September" 8/28/20

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:18 pm

i agree with you and will take it one step further if you exclude claude which is 90% of the articles and is info the other 10% is the same pure bullshit and scamming the innocent sheep and as for the other few sites itts 95 false info and they use the ruse of christianity to sucker people in. imho if they exclude these frauds from the sites  the people will be better off and will get on with there  lives instead of living in falsehood. but they will not since they have paid products to bring them money
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum