Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class

Go down

1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class Empty 1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:34 am

1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class

08/29/2020

1.5 million dinars on its way to families of a certain class 22792

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Saturday, the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement expressed its commitment to disbursing the grant of one million and 500 thousand dinars for the displaced returning to their homes, while it indicated to begin the rehabilitation of 300 homes affected by the military operations in Anbar.

The Director of the Ministry's Branches Department, Ali Abbas Jahakir, said that “the return cases increased in frequency at the beginning of this year,” explaining that “the Corona pandemic has greatly affected the cases of the return of the displaced to their original residence for several reasons, given that some governorates have taken high preventive measures. The coming days will witness the return of the displaced to their original areas.

"The ministry is committed to disbursing the one million and 500 thousand dinars grant for returnees from displacement, which in itself was a challenge to the ministry because the amount was not secured as a financial allocation for the returnees," Jahakir added.

He stated, “The ministry has opened many paths in coordination with international organizations to rebuild homes that were damaged by military or terrorist operations. Work has begun on rehabilitating 300 residential homes in the first phase in Anbar Governorate, and there is a project to rehabilitate 1,300 damaged residential homes, some of which were received by The form of qualification allowance amounts for their owners amounting to 960 dollars, or the rehabilitation of houses.

In the context, Jahakir referred to "the return of 100 families within the rehabilitation project in Nineveh Governorate from the Salamiyya camps to their areas as a first meal."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21655
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum