Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transparency of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Transparency of economic decisions

Go down

Transparency of economic decisions Empty Transparency of economic decisions

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:39 am

Transparency of economic decisions

08/27/2020

Transparency of economic decisions 12566

Transparency is one of the modern topics in management, and a lot of discussion has taken place around it and important proposals were presented whose main aim is to strengthen the relationship between institutions and the public, especially with the increase in social awareness and the spread of modern means of communication, which shortened the time and news distance, but the conviction in this concept remained subject to taking and responding differently The conviction of the official to implement it in his institution, although some institutions have included the principle of transparency in them within laws and legislations, but the extent of compliance with them and the rate of their application remain subject to other determinants, foremost among which are political and media pressures and the extent of acceptance of the performance of that institution.

Transparency may sometimes have negative repercussions if it is not well understood or the public’s culture is less than necessary to deal with the information presented, especially on the economic side, and in this context it should be noted that the central banks in the world were (and still are) Some of them) do not believe in the principle of transparency for reasons related to the nature of their work and the importance of confidentiality sometimes regarding some information related to banking institutions and individuals, the publication of which may cause some kind of harm to the bodies whose data are announced, and this rule of reservation and confidentiality has withdrawn to all decisions and procedures of monetary policy, and it may be said (Alan Greenspan) Former Federal Reserve Chairman (If I am so clear in my speech, you probably misunderstood what I said) a perfect example of this approach.

On the other hand, some institutions have realized that transparency can play a positive role in implementing decisions and that the requirements for change have come, and this is what Mario Draghi, who headed the European Central Bank until the end of last year, said in one of his statements: 

(We will do all) What we can to save the euro) announcing by this the directions of its monetary policy, and this confirms a new approach in the management of central banks by adopting the principle of transparency and rapprochement with the public, but we must not forget the environment in which these banks operate and which qualify them to adopt this approach, and in return, the approach may not succeed The same in developing countries as a result of the difference in the work environment in them from those in developed countries, and therefore transparency does not necessarily succeed in them, but as it is said that what is not perceived as all does not leave a great deal. 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21628
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum