Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST

Go down

FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST Empty FLEMING UPDATE, 26 AUGUST

Post by Dinares Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Tues. 25 Aug. 8:01 am EDT Fleming’s Military Intel Contact:

1. Tier 1, 2 (what UST is calling levels 1-4 of 9 levels of) Accounts were finished over the weekend. Levels 5-8 were still being worked on as of Mon. night 24 Aug.

2. The RV teams, UST and Paymasters globally were still working on filling accounts with money-of-account in Tier Levels 5-8 (Tiers 3-4A in our terminology).

3. We in Tier 4b (their Level 9) would trigger liquidity access for all tiers/levels when the Admiral was given the go to activate gold-backed, asset-backed USN liquidity in this country.

4. Tier 4b notifications were being emailed out from the WF servers.

5. This process was still handling 1000s of accounts globally by moving money into them, making sure the account funds were "paired" with and registered in, digital asset-backed USN currency in the QFS system, then auditing each account, checking, rechecking, & verifying all key data points related to the account actions.

6. This process of preparing accounts was tedious and whether anyone decided to believe it or not, it was taking longer than expected. They were cleaning up from Paymasters who did things their own way instead of the necessary way for the security and integrity of the account funds.

7. They were almost to the midway point of finishing levels 5-8 (Tier 3-4A) accounts now estimated to be finished by Wed. 26 Aug.

8. The teams were aiming to release 800# notifications on Thurs. 26 Aug. and starting appointments on Fri. 27 Aug. (This was the goal, not the prediction).

9. The Global Currency Reset RV has never been done before in the world’s history. Ever. There was no manual explaining to the US Treasury and Paymasters how to work around the problems.

10. He said to continue to manage your expectations, acknowledge the realities being reported by Paymasters globally (quietly as most are gagged under NDAs) and others who know what was happening behind the scenes.

11. He advised to stay focused on the good news: that we were in the final liquidity release phase that was just prior to the Shotgun Release.

12. When Intel providers say that "no one in Tier 3 has been paid yet," it doesn’t mean that nothing was happening behind the scenes – where they were working hard to fill accounts for our access.

13. The process of receiving funds in an account and then being able to move and spend those funds would not happen until after Tier 4B notifications went out and the Admiral activated liquidity in the US, which then initiated a Shotgun Release for all tiers globally.

14. The Native American Intermediate Accounts, the Admiral’s Group Accounts, the Church Group Accounts and any of the other Tier 3-4A Accounts would not become liquid until after all levels of Tiers 3-4a had been filled with money, audited and verified.

15. They were working on completing this process right now.

16. Iraq wanted their International Rate to be out by Tues. 1 Sept. and the IMF was still planning to post the International RV Rates by that same Tues. 1 Sept.

17. The General Public was scheduled to start exchanges on Tues. 8 Sept.

18. We in Tier 4b (the Internet Group) redeeming Zim Bonds and going for the Contract and higher International currency Rates would need to be finished by Mon. 7 Sept.

19. Some banks have given line of credit loans to some of their clients who were currency holders (in Tier 4a,b) because they were being told by the US Treasury that the Shotgun Release would still happen this week. This suggested that the banks were putting their money where their mouth was because they knew the Shotgun Release was imminent.

20. He said we should be thankful that they were getting the account preparation and Paymasters closer to being ready for the Shotgun Release.

21. Prayers were appreciated that those working on the account finish by Wed. 26 Aug. so they could have the Shotgun Release this week.

22. We were almost there and we would all cross the finish line together with QAnon: Where We Go One, We Go All!!!
Dinares
Dinares
Blog Spammer

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum