Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST

Go down

CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST Empty CHARLIE WARD UPDATE, 25 AUGUST

Post by Dinares Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:16 pm

John and Irina Mappin talk to Charlie Ward (Part 1) Camelot Castle Cornwall

Charles Ward:  Premiered 17 hours ago

About minute 21:40  Question: So what is the reason for shutting down the economy?

Charles Ward:  The sole reason is for the Global Financial Reset and the Revaluation of Currency. 

So we will move away from the old Swift system and fiat banking system which is the Federal Reserve. The first step of that was the Federal Reserve was moved into the US Treasury. We all saw the happen and the importance of that most people havn’t got a clue, but Trump now has total control over the Federal Reserve.

There is a lot of things happening that you or I won’t see. The removal of a currency that is backed by nothing into a Quantum financial system that is backed by gold or precious metals. 

The fiat currency system will actually shut down on the 31st of August this year. That is what I have been told.  The Quantum Financial system started work on the 2nd of August….They pinged every bank in the world on Sunday the second of August. And every bank in the world responded. 

This is something that most British/English people don’t realize but for the last week the Bank of England has been shut. Their website says shut due to Covid 19. The media hasn’t touched this which tells me that something is going on. I have been told the bank offices don’t have a clue what is going on…only the Bank chairman knows what’s going on during this transition so it doesn’t create panic. 

The QFS has been tested. I spoke with a client who just transferred 50 thousand pounds to America and it arrived in about 5 seconds. So we know it wasn’t sent by swift.

Question:  How long does Swift normally take?

CW: It would normally take 2-3 days. So it being done in 5 seconds we know if wasn’t done by Swift. 

Be sure to listen to the entire video for thoughts on the election, the cabal, the deep state, money moving, Sadaam Hussein, Iraq, Iran and much more…
Dinares
Dinares
Blog Spammer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum