Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran

Go down

Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran Empty Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:48 am

Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran

08/23/2020

Representative agriculture: a great deal of damage to Iraq from the low water levels coming from Iran 22666

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee called for rapid government action to ensure a continuous flow of water from Iran.

The head of the committee, Salam Al-Shammari, said in a press statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the Ministry of Water Resources indicated the great damage that will affect Iraq, especially in its center and south, from the low levels of the Zab and Sirwan rivers coming from Iranian lands.

He added that the damage will first affect Diyala Governorate, especially the Diyala River, on which the province depends completely to irrigate millions of dunams of agricultural land.

He explained that the matter requires swift action from the government, and through the concerned authorities, to ensure the right of Iraq to the water entering its rivers and to know the reasons for diverting the course of these rivers.

Al-Shammari renewed the government's request to activate its moves with Turkey and Syria to ensure Iraq's share of the incoming water, warning of drought seasons that warn of what is more dangerous.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21557
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum