Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an

Go down

During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an Empty During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:27 pm

During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... and the 2021 budget, does not include any new projects

2020-08-18

During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an 159777943689e0f62985c3badb5b9aadd449aecaf2--%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, said today, Tuesday, that the ministry is making exceptional efforts to pay all contractors' dues owed by the government for their implementation of government projects that have stopped during the past years due to economic conditions.

This came during a meeting with the Minister, President of the Iraqi Contractors Union, Mr. Ali Al-Sanafi, and his accompanying delegation, which included the heads of the union’s branches in all governorates.

The Minister pointed out that the Ministry has prepared a draft law for borrowing for the payment of contractors' dues amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars, and the formation of a special committee headed by the administrative agent and membership of representatives from the contractors union, to develop appropriate mechanisms to deal with these dues, indicating that the 2021 budget will not include the inclusion of any New projects, except for extreme necessity, but the available financial allocations will be directed towards continuing projects, to ensure that they are not stalled and completed due to the importance they represent in providing services and supporting development.

The Minister indicated that the Ministry is working at the present time to provide the appropriate environment for the contracting sector, and to address all the problems facing this sector, calling on Iraqi contractors to submit more bids and invest the available investment opportunities in all sectors.

In addition, the President of the Contractors Union, Ali Al-Sanafi, expressed his high appreciation for the great support given by the Ministry of Planning to the contracting sector and contractors, indicating that this support provided by the Minister of Planning will contribute to stimulating and encouraging contracting work, especially with regard to the payment of all dues, adding, Contractors face many problems and challenges, including those related to tax exemption, company registration, classification mechanisms, project referrals, compensation for those affected by terrorist acts, and others.

The meeting witnessed a discussion of the solutions and solutions paper presented by the Contractors Union, and the Minister directed action to be taken
Necessary to address what can be solved of the problems facing the work of the contracting sector.

During his meeting with the President and members of the Iraqi Contractors Union .. Minister of Planning: We have put in place mechanisms that ensure the fulfillment of contractors and contracting companies' dues, amounting to (1.8) trillion dinars ... an 159777943689e0f62985c3badb5b9aadd449aecaf2--%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1233
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum