Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July

Go down

Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July Empty Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:28 am

Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July

08/22/2020

Iraq ranked first as India's largest oil resource during the month of July 22652

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Indian Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas announced, Saturday, that Iraq ranked first as India's largest supplier during the month of July.

The Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell in the Indian Ministry said, through statements, that "Iraq maintained its position as the largest supplier of oil to India for the month of July, followed by Saudi Arabia in second place and the Emirates third and the United States ranked fourth in the list of largest suppliers, followed by Kuwait, Colombia, and Qatar."

The data indicated that "Middle East oil accounted for 71.5% of India's total oil imports during last July, its highest share in 26 months."

India is the third largest consumer of oil in the world, behind both China and the United States, and it imports more than 80% of its oil needs. The data showed that "India did not import any oil from Venezuela, which faces US sanctions, last July, for the second month in a row, and it did not import Iranian oil, which is also facing US sanctions, for the thirteenth consecutive month."

The Honda Company, Indian Oil, Etimad, Niyara Mut and Bharat Petroleum are the most prominent Indian companies that buy Iraqi oil.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21546
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum