Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY UPDATE, -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System.

2 posters

Go down

DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. Empty JUDY UPDATE, -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System.

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:28 pm

Judy Note: According to Intel Sources:

A Top Banker said that testing had been completed and the switch was pulled at 4 pm EDT Thurs. 20 Aug.

There was Liquidity for Dragon Bonds as of 5 pm EDT Thurs. 20 Aug.

Liquidity would be released and 800#s should be available starting at 2 am EDT Fri. 21 Aug. (although it was unsure the exact time this applied to Tier 4b us, the Internet Group).

The new Iraqi Dinar rate was expected to be announced on Sat. 22 Aug.

Those currency, or Zim holders using 15 International Projects (as named below in #A) had a possibility of getting higher rates. It was advised that prior to your exchange, you should search WhiteHouse.Gov and align your projects with EO categories.

A Governance Team was in place to support the nine million people involved in humanitarian work. In order to monitor all financial transactions related to humanitarian projects there was a tracking system based on SSN#s, or SSN#s tied to EIN#s.

Tier 4b exchanges / redemptions have to be FINISHED prior to Tues. 1 Sept, at which time Tier 4b Contract Rates would no longer be available.

On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System.

The General Public could start their Tier 5 exchanges on Tues. 8 Sept.

Thurs. 1 Oct was the date set for announcement of the Restored Republic. See #E for NESARA/ GESARA information.

US Attorney Bill Barr has announced they have arrested over 1,000 criminals since last July and there were many more to go. Link: [url=https://californiacriminalrecords.org/#:~:text=California Public Records Act from 1968 gives the,of Justice %28DOJ%29%2C Office of the Attorney General.]CA Criminal Records Search[/url] Video: Clip showing Proof that Nancy Pelosi and other prominent politicians now have arrest records.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DOJ - JUDY UPDATE,  -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System. Empty Re: JUDY UPDATE, -- On Tues. 1 Sept. the IMF would post the new International Rates on the Quantum Financial System.

Post by Tinef Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:30 am

Please file this one under, "Mommy where to conspiracy theories & their theorists come from?" 

Wow, this person is truly the definition of a fuctard .. the clip showing "proof" Nancy Pelosi & others arrest records is both  amusing & somewhat disturbing.. 

Okay, so this profoundly stupid or mentally ill person found a parasite search engine for idiots. The assumption being you "pay" to subscribe just so you can find dirt on your friends.. 

Q: did this fuctard bother "paying" to see if in-fact there was an arrest record? A: No. 

Q: Did this fuctard bother checking out her own name.. now, that would be much more interesting. 

What this idiot did was assume that since a name appeared on this site, that the person listed must have been arrested. 

Wow.. we didn't know anyone could be this stupid or that gullible, but now we know ..  thank you for sharing.

#DOJ.gov, this fake insider information scam for profit never get's old or boring.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum