Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September.

Go down

Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September. Empty Jeff says -- This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September.

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:23 pm

Jeff

Steve Mnuchin tweeted - "Good meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi. We discussed the US-Iraq Strategic Dialogue and efforts to secure a more stable and prosperous future for Iraq."

What did I tell you... these meeting were post rate change. That's the future. They're telling you stable and prosperous future. Even they're telling you future. Boom there you go! Boom! Boom! Boom! Stable and prosperous future for Iraq. Steve Mnuchin confirmed exactly what I told you...this meeting confirms to us that Iraq has met all their benchmarks to be able to change that rate...

...today was a great news day...everything that's happened is exactly as I told you which is awesome...

Article:
"KRG Officials Will Accompany Kadhimi On Visit To Washington"

...since the weekend Kurdistan and Baghdad have been reaching partial agreement so far. Here's more proof because Kurdistan accompanied Kazemi on his visit to Washington which is awesome...They're not telling you everything. They're hiding a lot from you...I firmly believe they're much farther along than what they're telling us. They can't tell us everything...they have to be careful how much information they release to inform us as the investors...I believe Kurdistan and Baghdad most likely already have that agreement in place because otherwise they would not be making the move you're seeing...the end of September is red hot...

Article:
"Good news from Washington regarding the financial dispute between Baghdad and Kurdistan"

This is dang good news. This is huge. Boom! Like I told you guys it's all coming in September...this whole thing between Baghdad and Kurdistan completely revolved around money. This is the last layer needed to bring the stability into Iraq for them to change their rate...they have ended their financial disputes...Boom... September is looking amazing...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum