Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Petra says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days. It's going to move now. Now. The eye of the storm is now...

Go down

Petra  says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now... Empty Petra says -- it's not going to be delayed another 30 days. It's going to move now. Now. The eye of the storm is now...

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Petra  

...I just don't think Donald Trump would take the time of day as busy as he is if there wasn't something pertinent to discuss that would have an impact on the economy of the United States.  He's a very strategic business man.  He expects action.  He expects movement...everything that we read suggests sooner rather than later...Donald Trump is not going to waste his time.  He's gonna want to know everything is done that they said they were going to do...IMO it's not going to be delayed another 30 days.  It's going to move now. Now.  The eye of the storm is now...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum