Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,

Go down

Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   Empty Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,

Post by Ponee on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Pimpy   

...I was listening to the press conference with Mike Pompeo and the Minister of Finance Allawi.  They basically covered what we already knew...but Pomepo said something that caught my attention and you can take what you want from it.  He said, 'we look forward to the day when Iraq can help themselves.'  ...I'm not sure if that's a reflection of whether or not they get their sovereignty reinstate.  All I know is I was listening to it and...I was looking for hints, something that says that Iraq will indeed have their sovereignty reinstated.  I just didn't see anything really in that particular press conference...hopefully we'll get clarity when Al-Kazemi get here.  If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path, some type of checkoff list, something that tells us what we could watch for in order to see whether or not Iraq is anywhere near getting getting their sovereignty recognized...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum