Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
 Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,

Go down

Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,   Empty Pimpy --If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path,

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Pimpy   

...I was listening to the press conference with Mike Pompeo and the Minister of Finance Allawi.  They basically covered what we already knew...but Pomepo said something that caught my attention and you can take what you want from it.  He said, 'we look forward to the day when Iraq can help themselves.'  ...I'm not sure if that's a reflection of whether or not they get their sovereignty reinstate.  All I know is I was listening to it and...I was looking for hints, something that says that Iraq will indeed have their sovereignty reinstated.  I just didn't see anything really in that particular press conference...hopefully we'll get clarity when Al-Kazemi get here.  If they don't reinstate their sovereignty, I'm not saying they won't, but if they don't reinstate it, I hope at least we get a clear path, some type of checkoff list, something that tells us what we could watch for in order to see whether or not Iraq is anywhere near getting getting their sovereignty recognized...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum