Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Petra: "It's here.  We're just going through the process to get us to that point" 8/18/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Petra: "It's here. We're just going through the process to get us to that point" 8/18/20

Go down

Guru Petra: "It's here.  We're just going through the process to get us to that point" 8/18/20 Empty Guru Petra: "It's here. We're just going through the process to get us to that point" 8/18/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Guru Petra  

...I think they all know what's coming.  We all know what's coming.  It's here.  We're just going through the process to get us to that point.  Whether it's before, during or right after [Kazemi's trip to Washington].  I'm of the option that they've got to do it before but that's me.  I could be wrong for sure.  I foresee Kazemi going back to his country with a new rate with all this business that has been committed by our president between Iraq and the U.S. which they've commented on in many articles that he will come back with his head held high, with a sovereign country, with a new currency, and a huge amount of business committed to by our government.  That is what I imagine is going to come...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum