Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.

Go down

Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.   Empty Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:46 am

Breitling 

...A lot of people are skeptical about what    I just said  [Posts over last few days] and I teach this stuff.  This is what I do.  This last course I gave here in Phoenix people are like 'okay, that doesn't sound...[Like what we're seeing on TV]'...I tell everyone I couldn't be happier.  I could not be happier.  It's completely opposite out there.  "We're watching riots..."  That's because they're at their death throes.  It's because it's almost over and they know it.  ...we could not be in a better position.  So don't worry about that.  With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.  The question is are you prepared financially and how you're set up.  That's all you have to worry about...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.   Empty Re: Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.

Post by Sam I Am on Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:49 pm

"We could not be in a better position"

Breitling Says -- With Iraqi dinar we could not be in a better position.   ?format=1500w

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum