Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says -- a major step towards what we're looking for. Looks like we are back on the right track DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- a major step towards what we're looking for. Looks like we are back on the right track

Go down

Pimpy says -- a major step towards what we're looking for. Looks like we are back on the right track Empty Pimpy says -- a major step towards what we're looking for. Looks like we are back on the right track

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:44 am

Pimpy  

Article:   "During a contact with Barzani...Al-Kazemi decides to send 320 billion dinars to Erbil".  ...this is big.  For just a second there...it was bad.  Then yesterday it was good ...Baghdad is saying that Kurdistan is stealing the money and not paying their employees.  Kurdistan is pointing a finger at Baghdad going they're not giving us our money.  I knew there was a good relationship between Barzani and Al-Kazemi.  So I was like gosh this doesn't look right.  Something's wrong...Leave it our boy Al-Kazemi to come through...Barzani got a call from Al-Kazemi himself...Baghdad has agreed to pay 320 billion in IQD monthly...this is what we want to see...I'm glad calmer heads did prevail and this seems to be ironed out...this is a major step towards what we're looking for.  A major major step Let's hope it continues...

..Looks like we are back on the right track especially with Al-Kazemi coming here for the first time in about a week.  I'm expecting some decent news.  We really do want Iraq to have their sovereignty reinstated.  We really want the restrictions removed off the currency and when this happens they most likely could put together an actual budget.  One has not been passed but it could be because it's kind of hard to put a budget together if you're not sure about the value of your currency.  So let's keep our fingers crossed that we hear some good news...I want to hear the thumbs up from the United Nations...before Al-Kazemi gets here.  That's what we are watching for...

...some of the delegation has already parted ways heading over to Washington ahead of Al-Kazemi's visit...some people are saying that this visit is going to be the reset of the IQD.  Careful with those types of things...It would be nice if they obviously did the rate change but there's no evidence out there that this is gonna happen.  Not that I can find...what I think would be a huge step towards accomplishing our goal is once Al-Kazemi is there we get the Iraqi sovereignty reinstated.  Just having it reinstated of course then they're gonna have to remove the restrictions off the currency.  In order for you to be a sovereign nation you have to have an international currency...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pimpy says -- a major step towards what we're looking for. Looks like we are back on the right track Empty Re: Pimpy says -- a major step towards what we're looking for. Looks like we are back on the right track

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:41 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum