Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MilitiaMan says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.

Go down

MilitiaMan  says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.  Empty MilitiaMan says -- For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate.

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:42 am

MilitiaMan    Article:  "The Iraqi parliament: the finance minister does not cooperate"  Quote:  "The government works as it has all legislative powers, and is not interested of no having the general budget."He added that "the Minister of Finance is not cooperative and does not care about Parliament and the Parliamentary Finance Committee.”   ...Allawi has the data they want... He may have a reason to not, yet. A very good reason... I suspect before, Kahdimi gets to the USA there will be an adjustment made and he will then bring business to America and will have sovereignty in tow...The minister of Finance has our back, as he holds the cards... I bet they are all aces too. lol imo.

Article:  "Representative economy: activating the law of partnership with the private sector and investment soon"  Quote:  "...the committee is in the process of activating the partnership law with the private sector and the investment law in the near future, as well as activating the mineral investment law...the amended Iraqi investment law is one of the best laws in the region..."   They are telling us they have activation and revitalization on the mind. They need investors to help activation of industry, agriculture, minerals, etc... For them to activate and to revitalize, they need a new international exchange rate. ...they tell us the laws will be the best in the region. That is important to the investors!! Very important!!... Good stuff...

Article:  "A deputy denies the cancellation of the Kurdish delegation's visit to Baghdad and confirms: A comprehensive agreement will be signed during the coming period"  Quote:  "...the agreement is still in place, and there are some observations from the federal government and the conditions and work is underway to reform them, stressing that in the end an understanding will be made and a comprehensive agreement signed during the coming period."    Interesting that they do talk about this today. So many things in motion that imo they had to! The agreement they have is still in effect. Thus, today is effective... Let that one simmer in the pot a few moments... They have a deal on the oil... imo.. That means they have an expectation of what is in the White Papers... Kahdimi and Allawi are holding close to their chest. WhyWe all know why.. imo ~ RATE, comes to mind  imo...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum