Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00

Go down

Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 Empty Bruce says -- Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:15 am

Bruce 

[via WiserNow]   ...Iraq has definitely revalued the currency – I know what the rate is - IN COUNTRY – that means in that country of Iraq – and it’s between $8.50 and $9.00 – I’ll just tell you that –  That doesn’t meant that is what we’re going to get here by the way – Our rate could be significantly higher – In fact – yesterday – when the ISX came on for the first part of the week  - our week – Monday – they - that’s the Iraq Stock Exchange -  they were trading but they shut it down after the first half hour of trading...The reason they did that was because during that time the Iraqi Dinar was also trading and going too high...they did not want the value of the dinar to exceed what their expectations were for it – my understanding was in that half hour of time the market was open the Dinar increased 50% in value...So – I don’t know exactly where that puts us – I know roughly what I’ve heard – where we should be – but all I can say is regarding Dinar and Dong – specifically - I think you have absolutely nothing to worry about and it wouldn’t surprise me if both of those could be in double figures – now that would be a front screen look...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum