Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BobTheTaxMan  feels -- The times coming.  It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BobTheTaxMan feels -- The times coming. It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.

Go down

BobTheTaxMan  feels -- The times coming.  It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.  Empty BobTheTaxMan feels -- The times coming. It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.

Post by Ponee on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:36 pm

BobTheTaxMan  

...it's been a real interesting progress in this game that we're playing...the thing that I like too is that 'no news' in this world is kind of good news.  That's how I see it...they [Iraq] are making huge strides forward.  They are doing everything they can to get this thing [RV/Rate change] done.  They have to have it.  They don't have a choice.  On our end to be prepared for it is what makes it obviously more real.  But, hey, it IS real.  It absolutely is real.  The times coming.  It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.  It is actually being done...a lot of people have prepared themselves, are still preparing themselves to take full advantage of this opportunity...as old as I am...this is a once in a lifetime  opportunity...you're just not gonna see this [type of thing] come around very very often.  You're just not gonna see it...I'm happy.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BobTheTaxMan  feels -- The times coming.  It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.  Empty Re: BobTheTaxMan feels -- The times coming. It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done.

Post by Jayzze on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:11 pm

may allah make it so
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum