Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Full Mnt Goat Newsletter -- Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Full Mnt Goat Newsletter -- Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run.

Go down

Full Mnt Goat Newsletter -- Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run. Empty Full Mnt Goat Newsletter -- Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run.

Post by Ponee on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:14 pm

August 11, 2020 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https://paypal.me/MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

Where do we stand today on the RV?

We know that al-Kazemi had been invited to the Whitehouse in DC. He will speak directly with president Trump. This alone tells us he is a good guy and will be working for the restoration of Iraq in “its glory days” as has been said so many times is their goal. This includes the currency and we have been told many times it will also revalue to these glory days. Could the CBI begin the process (I list below) when he returns? Maybe if the meeting goes successfully. But at this point it is only speculation and how many weekends has all these gurus speculated wrongly already. So let’s get to the FACTS of the matter.

In the past we have been given a diagram charting decades of rates for the dinar by the CBI. Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run.

But to get there, steps must be followed:

1.end the currency auctions and its corruption as is today;

2.delete the zeroes and launch the newer notes and coins to convert to the lower denominations;

3.revalue the dinar in-country by removing the zeros from the rate meaning
That is a .000873 rate would become 87 cents. Of course, they want to get the dinar par or to exceed with the US dollar to start. This only makes common sense if the dinar is in competition with the US dollar. They will want to make the dinar more desirable. The start may mean a provisional rate goal of .00100+ before starting then drop 3 decimal places to at least a 1.00.

4.monitor the economy for hyper-inflation for a couple of weeks or more

5.then reinstate the currency to the global currency exchanges and allow it to trade openly meaning FOREX (buying and selling). We do not go to the bank until this final step in the process happens. Get it?

Having said all this these steps could all happen very suddenly within a week or may take longer. It depends on the reaction of the market inside Iraq.

Some say the IQD is already on FOREX. Is this true?

Absolutely not true! No, the IQD IS NOT currently trading of FOREX as it only now has a placeholder which shows the CBI rate in Iraq.

Can you buy and sell now on FOREX?
NO! So how can anyone say it is trading on FOREX?

As good of a sign as this is, it is still NOT ON FOREX. Having a “placeholder” is not having the IQD on FOREX. Get it?

So, I wish these gurus, namely TNT jerks (and others), would stop telling you that it is on FOREX. Stop playing with semantics and be honest with your listeners. Stop taking a tiny bit of good news and blowing it up to suit your own intel purposes. You can go out and look for yourself.

Also, I want to mention I have been told many times by the CBI itself they will continue to educate the citizens on this process as it moves ahead. To this day we have not heard any such education happening. It has been years since the educated them on the process and they will need to re-educate.

NO! Al-Kazemi’s trip to the US is not to ask for permission to RV nor is their plans to RV just before or after his visit. If this was true, we would have surely heard from the CBI on this effort. We have not! So, relax and stop listening to all these stupid rumors and gurus. The intel I am hearing from them is so unbelievably stupid. They are simply making stuff up. OH, in their warped little minds they will tell you some explanation to back up what they say. But this is my point. They are too stupid to analyze what data and information there is even. I swear this guy Tony from TNT is “high” as a kite on most of his calls. I bet he is sipping on his brandy during his calls even at 10 am in the morning.

I fully intend to let you know of any worthwhile progress in this direction.

More news….

PORTS: A NEW MOVE BY AL-KAZEMI TO REACH UNDERSTANDINGS WITH THE KURDISTAN REGION

The head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, announced, on Monday, the start of a complete and detailed inventory of the containers and the accumulated goods.

Al-Waeli said in statements carried by the official agency, followed by "People", (10 August 2020), that "the formed committees began with a complete and detailed inventory of all the containers and the accumulated goods."

On the other hand, Al-Waili indicated that "the revenues of the month of July amounted to about 100 billion dinars."
He added, "The prime minister held a preparatory meeting in order to reach understandings with the Kurdistan region regarding border crossings, and there is a well thought out plan to reach effective results regarding the region's ports."

More news….

IRAQ PAYS KUWAIT 210 MILLION DOLLARS IN COMPENSATION FOR THE INVASION

The journalist said in a news briefed by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "Iraq paid on July 28 to the Kuwaiti compensation fund 210 million dollars, leaving about 2.6 billion dollars of the total compensation owed by Iraq”.

More news….

THE WASHINGTON INSTITUTE: THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE PAYING THE PRICE FOR UNWANTED IRANIAN INFLUENCE

The Washington Institute argued that the Iraqi people are paying the price for unwanted Iranian influence, and that it is imperative that Baghdad distance itself from the Iranian regime.

The Institute's political security analyst, Mayan Carlin, said that Iran's policy and its interference in the affairs of Iraq and its militia policy caused angry demonstrations in various parts of the country in late 2019, and Iranian militias responded to these protests violently, resulting in the death of more than eight hundred protesters and injuries. A larger number may be realistic.

Carlin indicated that the killings orchestrated by Tehran and its proxies, led to an increase in anti-Iranian sentiment in Iraq.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

THE MOST PROMINENT OF THEM ARE AL-AMERI AND AL-FAYYAD. INTERNATIONAL LAWSUIT AGAINST 41 IRAQI OFFICIALS

The head of the Us-Iraqi Anti-Corruption Organization (IAACO) Ali Fadhil will file a lawsuit against 41 Iraqi officials close to Iran, Mp Faiq Sheikh Ali announced on Sunday.

Sheikh Ali said in a tweet, seen by Twilight News, "Tomorrow, Monday, August 10, 2020, the hero Ali Fadhil will sue the International Criminal Court in The Hague against 41 Iraqi officials and militias."
"The list begins with Faleh al-Fayyad and ends with Hamed al-Jazairi," he said. Hadi al-Ameri has the number 6 in it," he said, adding that "for my part, I will do my part, God willing."

TRUMP'S ADVISOR NAMES TO SHAFAQ NEWS TEN FILES FOR DISCUSSION WITH AL-KAZEMI IN WASHINGTON

Gabriel Saouma, a member of the advisory board of US President Donald Trump, revealed, on Sunday, THE MOST IMPORTANT FILES THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED BY IRAQI PRIME MINISTER MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI AT THE WHITE HOUSE AND SAID THAT THE MOST PROMINENT OF THEM IS THE IRANIAN INTERFERENCE AND THE TARGETING OF THE EMBASSY BUILDING AND THE PROTEST MOVEMENT IN IRAQ.

In an interview with Shafaq News Agency, Souma added, "The main task of Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington is to strengthen bilateral relations in various fields, including security, economy, energy, health care and responding to the Corona pandemic," noting that "the meeting will witness a discussion of the protest movement in Iraq."

He explained that "Al-Kazemi's meeting with Trump will witness discussion of the issue of IRANIAN INTERFERENCE IN IRAQI AFFAIRS, AS IRAN IS WORKING TO EXPEL THE UNITED STATES FROM IRAQ," noting that "the meeting will discuss kidnappings and assassinations in Iraq, the most prominent of which is the assassination of the security expert Hisham Al-Hashemi."

"The meeting will also discuss the drop in oil prices and their impact on the Iraqi economy, especially since the Iraqi government is at a critical stage and cannot pay the salaries of employees continuously," he said.

"Trump will discuss with Al-Kazemi the responsibility to protect the security of the embassy after the building was hit late last year and recently by dozens of missiles," the US President’s advisor said, adding that the Iraqi army is unable to protect the embassy building, its employees, and the country's military bases.

"The United States was forced to use the" Patriot "system to protect the embassy building and employees from terrorist attacks, Soma said, stressing that Washington respects the sovereignty and the Iraqi constitution and that it does not need Iraqi oil.

Trump's advisor pointed out that "withdrawing American forces from Iraqi lands is not possible, but the reduction of numbers will be according to agreements and joint work between the Iraqi and American governments."

Yesterday, Saturday, the media office of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced the files that the latter will discuss with US President Donald Trump in Washington during his upcoming visit.

Al-Kazemi's office said in a statement received by Shafaq News, "THE LATTER WILL START, NEXT WEEK, AN OFFICIAL VISIT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AT THE HEAD OF A GOVERNMENT DELEGATION, BASED ON AN OFFICIAL INVITATION." He explained that he would meet US President Donald Trump on the twentieth of this month.

According to the statement, the visit will include "discussing the files of bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America, issues of common interest, joint cooperation in the fields of security, energy, health, economy and investment, and ways to enhance them," in addition to the file to address the Corona pandemic, and bilateral cooperation to serve the common interests of the two countries.

(Mnt Goat – So its an “official’ visit on the 12th of August of this week.)

OUT OF 186 COUNTRIES, IRAQ IS RANKED 181 IN ECONOMIC FREEDOM

The American Heritage Foundation , which is concerned with measuring the level of economic freedom in countries around the world, announced that Iraq ranks 181 out of 186 countries.

According to the report published by the Foundation for the year 2020 and seen by Shafaq News Agency, Iraq ranked 181 with regard to economic freedom out of 186 countries listed in the table," indicating that "thus it is ranked sixth before last, ahead of the countries of Libya, Liechtenstein, Somalia and Syria and Yemen.

She added, "Singapore ranked first in economic freedom with a score of 89.4, followed by Hong Kong with a score of 89.1, and then New Zealand ranked third with a score of 84.1."

It indicated that it "relied on its classification on twelve factors to measure the economic freedom of these countries, related to four main aspects of the economic environment, which were classified from 0 to 100, and its average to determine the degree of the state, which is the rule of law (property rights, government integrity, judicial effectiveness), size of government ( Government spending, tax burden, financial health), organizational efficiency (business, employment, and monetary freedom), open markets (trade, investment and financial freedom). ”

(Mnt Goat – So this an excellent article because it tells us the list of factors used in determining whether investors should flock to Iraq or not. Why haven’t they been knocking down the door to get in? Read the list of factors in the last paragraph. So the rating for Iraq is not very good (almost on the bottom) and they will have to change this if they want to move ahead. Note “monetary freedom” is one of the factors. So this is not just rumor. Iraq will need to reinstate their currency so that investors can freely transfer it. Note other factors such as trade investment and financial freedom. Both of these Iraq is now lacking too.)

THE EXPERIENCE OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE ECONOMIC REFORM LAW

August 9, 2020 Walter

By Economic and Banking Adviser Samir Al-Nasiri

Information and media statements indicate that the IRAQI PARLIAMENT IS STILL INSISTING THAT THE GOVERNMENT PRESENT ITS PLAN FOR COMPREHENSIVE ECONOMIC REFORM FOR THE NEXT STAGE IN THE FORM OF A LAW FOR ECONOMIC REFORM TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE COUNCIL WITHIN 60 DAYS, MORE THAN HALF OF WHICH HAVE ELAPSED.

The information also indicates that the financial reform cell formed in the Council of Ministers has been working for two months on developing plans and studies and discussing the main foundations and observations to overcome the economic crisis and prepare the 2021 budget and is trying to draw its plan for economic reform in implementation of the request of the House of Representatives.

I believe that for the government to form a cell for economic reform with the aim of presenting, discussing and studying Iraq’s economic problems and finding solutions and successful remedies for radical and comprehensive reform, the experience of the Central Bank of Iraq during the post-2015 economic and security shocks has proven its success in supporting the national economy and its attribution in overcoming the crisis of falling prices Global oil, and ISIS’s occupation of a third of Iraq after mid-2014.

And the Central Bank of Iraq continues its approach to stimulating the national economy during the years 2016-2020 in accordance with its strategy, building capabilities and developing the banking sector in order to move to the developmental role and contribute to financing investment and reconstruction projects and to CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN THE STABILITY OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AS THE MAIN ACHIEVEMENT OF POLICY IMPLEMENTATION.

THE MONETARY SYSTEM IS ONE OF ITS IMPORTANT GOALS, WHICH HAS POSITIVE IMPLICATIONS FOR REVITALIZING THE ECONOMY AND ACHIEVING STABILITY in the monetary and financial system, based on working on the government’s call to diversify sources of revenue, not relying on oil as a primary source of revenue, and not encouraging and supporting domestic production.

Because the reason is not the supply but the demand for the dollar for the above reasons. It also requires the government to benefit from the bank’s strategy for the next five years to implement 21 projects to develop and develop the banking business after it was able to achieve most of the main and subsidiary objectives of its first strategy for the years (2016-2020). The global ranks of the sober banks with the certificate of specialized international financial organizations.

One of the strategic banking projects, whose objectives and future impact have been determined according to a timetable for each project, the implementation periods and reaching the goal are limited during the years (2019-2023), are development projects related to achieving financial inclusion, such as salary domiciliation and projects of restoring confidence in the banking sector, such as a deposit guarantee company project and projects for structural development Administrative and legal, such as the Governance Guide project, projects for training and qualification, capacity building, classification of banks, and projects to move banks from the role of banking to contributing to development, such as the combined Islamic finance project.

It should be noted here that although the bank has started planning for these projects since 2016, it is also committed to what is stated in the government curriculum, as far as the banking sector is concerned, and what the NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (2018-2022) targeted and Iraq 2030 vision.

The central bank’s emphasis on working according to the approach it has adopted to achieve economic reform since 2015 is the consolidation of a fact that the Central Bank and its current management embodies a bright spot in an unstable economic environment for subjective and objective reasons, the most prominent of which is the experience of the Central Bank in supporting the national economy while maintaining its functions and its objectives specified in its law, and its contribution to achieving economic steadfastness and strengthening the decisive victory over terrorism.

In addition to the results achieved on the scope of monetary policy applications domestically and convincing international financial organizations, the most important of which is the official reports issued by them, CONFIRMING THE SUCCESS OF THE CENTRAL BANK’S POLICY IN ACHIEVING AN IMPORTANT TRANSITION FOR THE IRAQI ECONOMY. In addition to its numerous contributions and initiatives to revitalize the economic cycle and enhance liquidity at banks, to reach a re-extension of coordination bridges between the fiscal and monetary policies, and to propose new economic and structural policies to prepare public budgets for the coming years on the basis of programs rather than items and attempts to restore confidence in the banking system.

The CENTRAL BANK HAS DEMONSTRATED ITS CLEAR ABILITY TO INTERACT, ANALYZE OBSTACLES TO WORK AND CREATE CONDITIONS TO OVERCOME CHALLENGES, and due to the exceptional efforts made by the bank, the last of which was the re-deduction of 8 trillion dinars for the purpose of financing and enabling the government to pay the salaries of employees, retirees and social care. I invite the government to interact with the bright points and experiences of the Central Bank and to enrich them with their ideas, visions and proposals to build a solid national economy.

(Mnt Goat – We can now see the priorities of the economy and banking sector as Economic and Banking Adviser Samir Al-Nasiri spells it our for us. Try to remember these goals as we will see them more ahead with them now that we have our 3rd miracle in place – Al-Kazemi as prime minister. Like president Trump he is a doer not a sayer. )

THE PRIVATE SECTOR. THE BIG ARM OF THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

The private sector is an important focus of iraq's economic development and development processes, as it has the potential to achieve success away from the confusing work, stemming from the speed of decision-making within its multiple joints, and this contributes to achieving a successful performance that is consistent with the plans.

President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce
Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi confirmed "The need to empower the private sector and take its rightful place in the management of the national economy,
and to be the big arm of the country's development process, and that
the Federation's plans to develop his internal working mechanisms have been Adopt it, as well as communicate.

With arab and international counterparts and interaction what is required?"

ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY
Al-Zuhairi said: "The law of the private sector is important, and we hope that it will see the light and recognize, that the incorrect vision of some politicians prevented its adoption, and that the economic philosophy in the country needs to be reviewed, and as long as our voices rise to correct it, but we did not find a listening ear, and the decline in performance led to economic difficulties we are indispensable."

"Oil is a political commodity," he said. "The private sector can manage the economy and employ the labor force, in the United States only 1 percent of society receives money from the state, but in Iraq 27 percent of society receives funds from the state, which is not true, and must give the private sector the opportunity to promote industry and agriculture, and the exchange rate for the dollar must be appropriate for the directions of the development sector," he said. For the supply of raw materials."

INDUSTRIAL INITIATIVE
He pointed out that "solutions to economic problems relate to human and societal awareness, and there is a need for everyone to realize that electricity must be subject to taxes and that water is paid for, goods are paid taxes, and Iraq is vital, and it could be an important starting point between the east and west of the world."
He warned of the importance of having an agricultural industrial initiative according to a schedule, as happens in the developed world and the private sector gets money for interest not exceeding 4 percent, and we suggested that the entrepreneur start with 25 percent and get 75 percent of the public sector."

COLLECTIVE MANAGEMENT
He continued: "It is not possible for the public sector to draw the policy of the private sector, because it cannot be aware of the requirements of work in all its joints, and the collective management of an integrated team where success is greater, as we must have a national negotiator who achieves mutual benefit to both sides of the process, in the presence of raw materials and they have the technologies and experience and can achieve the goals."

He warned of the "capabilities of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce in dealing with its responsibilities in the light of the Corona pandemic, its capabilities in supporting the country's economy and communicating with the chambers of commerce throughout the provinces of Iraq and how it interacted with everyone in order to maintain the performance of the Chambers of Commerce in supporting the national market."

AL-KAZEMI IN WASHINGTON: THE "BEHIND THE SCENES" FORCES ARE PLEADING WITH THE VISIT TO AVOID AMERICAN SANCTIONS AGAINST IT ... AND THE PRESIDENT IS RESPONDING TO THE VOICE OF THE STREET IN FOCUSING ON FINANCIAL AID AND INVESTMENT.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi meets with US President Donald Trump at a major turning point in restoring confidence in the relations between the two countries, as indications of Al-Kazemi's policies indicate that he will seek to establish equitable and balanced relations far from interference in the affairs of Iraq.

The Interior Ministry, and that Iraq not be a regional battlefield, while private sources indicate to Al-Masalla that AlKazemi seeks to understand the White House, that the view of Iraq must be based on the position on it as "Iraq is the state" and not "Iraq is the arena" for regional conflicts and conflicts internally, the most IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THE VISIT IS THAT THE LOCAL POLITICAL FORCES ARE COUNTING ON THEM TO WIN THE "FRIENDSHIP" OF THE AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION, AND TO AVOID THE BORDER OF CONFLICT, to deter any draft sanctions against some Iraqi figures that Washington considers a threat to their ,interests although these forces are declaring the issue of removing the US forces, behind the scenes they are seeking understandings that prevent an American escalation against them.

On the street level, the Iraqi public, according to the obelisk poll among the demonstrators, IS NO LONGER ON THE LIST OF PRIORITIES, the issue of removing the US forces, as much as working with sophistication and diplomacy to serve the country by benefiting from the US aid, whether material or political and technical.

Parties may seek to thwart Al-Kazemi's visit, through bombing the Green Zone, or US forces' camps, but that will not win the satisfaction of the Iraqi .people who are looking for stability, development and services The visit, according to the prospect of the obelisk, will make Al-Kazemi know the concerns of the Iraqis, focusing on the economy and requesting financial assistance to overcome the severe financial crisis in convincing international donors of the need to help.

Baghdad In the mid-crossroads agreement, the two sides will discuss the role of the international coalition mission participating in the war against ISIS in Iraq .after the decline of terrorism There are Iraqi political forces that focus on removing the American forces in Iraq, while the priority, according to the voice of the Iraqi street, is to work on American and international support for the economic and electricity sectors in Iraq, as this will benefit Iraq more than Spending a lot of time on the issue of removing the forces, and military actions that lose the confidence of the international community and international companies.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… blush )

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

apollo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Full Mnt Goat Newsletter -- Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run. Empty Re: Full Mnt Goat Newsletter -- Seems they are targeting around $4.25 as a stable rate in the long run.

Post by Jayzze on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:32 pm

word on the street from the elders they will be arriving in reno this weekend. get ready strong info from adam ten cents for sure you can take this to the bank
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum