Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation

Go down

Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation Empty Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:33 pm

[size=32]Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation[/size]

12/08/2020

Under the direct sponsorship of Al-Kaabi ... the signing of a protocol of cooperation between the International Committee for Missing Persons and the forensic departments of the Ministry of Health and the mass graves of the Martyrs Foundation WhatsApp-Image-2020-08-12-at-6.20.24-PM-800x445

Under the direct patronage of Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, and in the presence of the Rapporteur of the Crisis Cell Dr. Jawad Al-Mousawi, the Deputies, Minister of Health Dr. Hassan Al-Tamimi and the President of the Martyrs Foundation Mr. Kazem Awaid, the ceremony of signing the official cooperation protocol between The International Committee for Missing Persons, the forensic medicine departments of the Ministry of Health and the Department of Mass Graves of the Martyrs Foundation, aim to frame joint cooperation related to the work of mass graves, DNA testing procedures by forensic medicine laboratories, and the end of the missing persons file in Iraq.

The protocol was signed by Mr. Fawaz Abdel Abbas, the general director of forensic medicine for the Ministry of Health, Zaid Ali Abbas, and the director of the mass graves department for the Martyrs Foundation Diaa Karim Tohme.

Al-Kaabi said: The (ICMP) organization has worked in Iraq since 2011 and has provided Iraq with large and important assistance related to files of missing persons and mass graves, supporting laboratories of the Ministry of Health, training cadres and equipping them with the latest equipment for DNA testing, indicating that the organization has worked in the most difficult and severe circumstances and included its activities in all regions. Iraq and contributed to opening 90% of the number of mass graves, in cooperation with the concerned Iraqi authorities.

For his part, the Minister of Health stated that his current efforts are directed towards expanding the work of the forensic medicine department and the ministry’s laboratories, as he confirmed that his ministry will begin to supply all forensic medicine departments with specialized medical personnel after they suffer from a severe shortage in this specialization, and also prepare a future study to have every Iraqi A genetic footprint. ”

The Media Office of the
First Deputy Speaker of Parliament
8/12/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/08/12/%d8%a8%d8%b1%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%85%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d8%aa%d9%88%d9%82%d9%8a%d8%b9-%d8%a8%d8%b1%d8%aa%d9%88%d9%83%d9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum