Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector

Go down

Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector Empty Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:05 am

Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector

08/10/2020

Agriculture: We will not close our door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector 22398

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed, on Monday, that it will not close its door to importers and investors in the agricultural sector, indicating that closing borders to imported agricultural products will be subject to the "agricultural calendar."

The Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad al-Khafaji, said during his meeting with a number of members of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, according to a statement that "Al-Iktissad News" received a copy of, that "the ministry will not be closed to importers and investors in the agricultural sector, and we are working to find transformational industries to absorb the surplus of agricultural crops."

Al-Khafaji added, "Closing the borders to imported agricultural products will be subject to the agricultural calendar and will be according to a database that everyone can see in order to transparently identify the amount of plant and animal agricultural products that can be provided to the consumer and determine the actual need for import." Iraqi to the free market system. "

Al-Khafaji pointed out, "A sub-committee will be formed to consult with investors and importers and formulate new foundations for work in accordance with the law and instructions in force regarding the issue of importing veterinary medicines and vaccines, import licenses, and excluding some animal products from the import ban."

For their part, members of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce affirmed their "great readiness to establish transformative industries such as paste factories, date molasses and other materials to supply the market with local products," while a number of importers expressed their "willingness to abide by any agreement with the ministry and to exploit lands that are not cultivated with crops to establish Factories for manufacturing foodstuffs, employing manpower and providing hard currency for the country. "

It is worth noting that the Ministry of Agriculture had previously stopped importing 28 agricultural and animal materials, after obtaining self-sufficiency and support for the national product.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21358
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum