Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds

Go down

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds Empty Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds

Post by claud39 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:43 pm

[size=41]Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds[/size]

17 minutes ago

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds WhatsApp-Image-2020-08-08-at-8.51.45-PM-1170x610

Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi revealed his intention to launch a major campaign to rebuild Baghdad, stressing that he is not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad, and is watching the stab wounds that this city has suffered.

The media office of the Prime Minister said, in a statement that “progress” received a copy of it, that “the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received today, Saturday, a delegation representing a number of notables in the city of Adhamiya,” indicating that “Al-Kazemi welcomed the delegation, and listened to an explanation about The reality of the city and the problems it suffers from and its most important needs, especially at this stage in which Iraq is facing the challenges of the Corona pandemic, and its repercussions on the economic reality.

Al-Kazemi stressed, during the meeting, that “Al-Adhamiya represents a city for the values ​​of coexistence, and was able to preserve its national identity, despite the circumstances it faced like all other Iraqi cities and regions, but Al-Adhamiya formed a distinction in its cultural and heritage diversity, and with Al-Kadhimiya constitutes the wealth of the capital Baghdad and Iraq in general. "He explained," When I remember Al-Adhamiya, I feel a lot of happiness. I am the son of Al-Kadhimiya, and Al-Kadhimiya and Al-Adhamiya are sisters, and no one has been able to differentiate between them throughout history. "

And he continued, "I tell you honestly that I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad, and I am watching the stabs this city has suffered, and today we have to return Baghdad to its glory and its glory, and I intend to launch a major campaign to rebuild Baghdad," addressing the dignitaries of the city of Adhamiya, saying, "Your role as dignitaries is to participate. In making hope with a good word, we want to see our youth work and produce, and we want to be busy building and rebuilding our cities, and we do not want to continue the war series.

Al-Kazemi pointed out, “We want to send hope, and I want the Iraqis to feel that the roads are still open towards the future,” adding that the most dangerous thing facing any people is the loss of hope, and our youth must be directed to work, production and contribute to construction and reconstruction, and that the page of wars will be folded forever. We only think of a better future for our youth.

https://takadum-news.com/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%b8%d9%85%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%86%d8%a7-%d8%ba%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b6%d9%8d-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b9-%d8%a8%d8%ba%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds Empty The head of the Agriculture Committee attends the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce meeting to discuss the reasons for the obstacles facing the local industry

Post by claud39 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:58 pm

[size=32]The head of the Agriculture Committee attends the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce meeting to discuss the reasons for the obstacles facing the local industry[/size]

08/10/2020

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad and I watch out for the stab wounds 2020-08-10-at-00.43.46-800x445

MP Salam Al-Shammari, Chairman of the Agriculture, Water and Marsh Committee, participated on Sunday 9/8/2020 in the meeting held in the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce building on discussing the obstacles facing the local industry.

The deputy Al-Shammari explained during the meeting, which was attended by Mr. Muhammad Karim Al-Khafaji, Minister of Agriculture, the head and members of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry’s advisor for livestock affairs, Dr. Hussein Ali Saud, and the Ministry’s advisor, Dr. Mahdi Damad Al-Qaisi, in cooperation between the committee and the ministry’s openness to most opinions that are in the interest of the economy Iraq and the need to amend some legislations and laws that allow the promotion of agriculture and the provision of local products in the market.

The Chairman of the Committee stressed the need to open horizons of joint cooperation with the private sector and closely identify the obstacles facing the revitalization of manufacturing industries and the creation of major projects to absorb the surplus of agricultural products.

For his part, the Minister listened to a detailed explanation from the audience regarding the delay of some projects supporting the agricultural sector, which are undertaken by the private sector from importers, investors and traders in various governorates.

The Minister of Agriculture promised to bypass unnecessary red tape and proceed with amending laws aimed at creating sufficient areas of agricultural land and presenting them as investment opportunities according to the rules of the law in force in the ministry, stressing that the purpose of the meeting is to establish a real partnership with the private sector, including importers, because the borders are closed to Imported agricultural products will be subject to the agricultural calendar and will be according to a database that everyone can see in order to transparently identify the amount of agricultural plant and animal products that can be provided to the consumer and determine the actual need for import, describing the relationship with the private sector as the task after the change of the Iraqi economy to the free market system, which is imperative for the ministry Leaving the previous theories in dealing with the agricultural reality, indicating the ministry's readiness to set up giant projects for date palms and the adoption of tissue agriculture as an advanced scientific method to multiply and develop it and produce dates, especially the luxurious varieties of it.

On a related note, the meeting discussed the issue of importing veterinary medicines and vaccines, import licenses, and excluding some animal products from the import ban.

For his part, the Minister of Agriculture has directed to form a sub-committee to consult with investors and importers and to formulate new principles of work in accordance with the law and the instructions in force.

For their part, the attendees expressed their great willingness to establish transformative industries such as paste factories, date molasses and other materials to supply the market with local products, and a number of importers expressed their readiness to abide by any agreement with the ministry and to exploit lands not cultivated with crops to establish food processing plants, employ labor and provide hard currency For the country.

House of Representatives
Media
Department 9/8/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/08/10/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d8%ad%d8%b6%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d8%ba%d8%b1%d9%81%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%ac%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum