Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers

Go down

Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers Empty Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:26 am

Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers

07/08/2020

Trade declares allocating 353 billion dinars to peasants and farmers 1429

The Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Commerce announced the allocation of an amount of 353 billion dinars for the benefits of farmers and farmers in all governorates.

During the current agricultural season, Iraq achieved self-sufficiency in wheat and barley crops, and the Ministry of Agriculture will export quantities of barley to meet the need locally.

According to a press statement of the Ministry of Commerce, "The Ministry of Finance has allocated 353 billion dinars, representing two meals, for the purpose of paying the dues of farmers and farmers in all governorates of the country ."

The ministry added that it had "received the first payment of 100 billion dinars, and this amount has been distributed to those who are entitled to it, and 253 billion dinars has been received, representing the second portion of the dues of farmers and farmers ."

The ministry pointed out that "tables were prepared by the General Company for Grain Trade for the purpose of communicating this amount to the company’s branches in Baghdad and the provinces," stressing that it "is in the process of completing the auditing procedures for the purpose of distributing the amounts to those who are entitled to them ."

A large number of farmers complained that wheat marketing departments in several governorates rejected wheat because of its lack of conformity to the specifications, and they attributed this to blackmail by some corrupt people who buy rejected wheat and then sell them to the departments of the Ministry of Commerce to market them at higher prices.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21308
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum