Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration

Go down

Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration Empty Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration

06/08/2020

Report: US show of strength in Iraq is politically weaker Trump administration %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A723-696x387

Information / translation ...

A report of the Pakistani Express Tribune newspaper, Thursday, revealed that the deception of the United States to show military power in Baghdad in an attempt to divide political will was counterproductive and weakened the Trump administration and the United States politically in the region and the world.

The report, which was translated by the information agency, stated that, “Despite all kinds of refusal by American officials to withdraw from Iraq and try to discuss reshaping forces only, the global coalition to defeat the US-led ISIS has been expelled by the Iraqi government seeking to close All military bases in a bid to assassinate General Qassem Soleimani in January.

He added, "The American military adventure to show strength in Baghdad through an air strike that violated the sovereignty of IraqIt backfired and made even the competing political blocs say, jointly, no to any adventurous American agenda, calling for a full withdrawal of foreign forces from the country.

He continued, "The steadfast and solid position of the Baghdad government, which it took to protect its national sovereignty and not lay down its weapons for any far-reaching targets, forced Washington to consider reducing the presence of its forces in Iraq ."

The report pointed out that “the repeated US invasion of Iraq over the past thirty years violated international laws and the world's heaviest eyes, which led to a decline in global confidence in the United States, where a poll conducted in January showed that the trustworthiness of Washington among other countries witnessed the largest decline by more than more than 50% since 2016 ″.

He continued that "the emergence of Washington as an unreliable country on the world stage and its primitive character urged its allies not to give up their sovereignty and lose freedom to adopt an independent foreign policy, which will not only push Baghdad but also its many other partners away and isolate the United States internationally."

The report stated that "the White House claims that it is determined to deepen the strategic partnership with Iraq and the Iraqi people, but neither the Baghdad government nor its people have historically embraced Washington's imprint in the country with enthusiasm."

“If Washington fails to achieve moral parity with Baghdad, the immune Iraqi drift may extend to other regional American allies, hosting American military bases, to reconsider the immunity of transactions granted to foreign forces, and the potential rift will be an opportunity for Trump to politically weak to intensify his prevarication,” the report said. Abominable and promoting his candidacy for the presidency. 

Ended / 25 z

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/08/06/488651/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum