Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state

Go down

A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state Empty A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:22 am

A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state

06/08/2020

A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-1-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

Former US National Security Adviser John Bolton called for preparation for the post-US election period, usually "a very useful Iraq disintegration ."

In fact, Bolton said, in a televised statement, which I followed. "I do not think that America has an active policy regarding the Kurds." Unfortunately, this does not make us different from many other countries, especially in Europe. When you review the long history of the Kurdish national movement, you find that it has sometimes had opportunities accompanied by the possibility of taking great steps towards the establishment of a state, and there have been times when those steps were stopped and obstructed to drag it back. For a long time"?

“I became convinced that the disintegration of Iraq was a good thing. On America , at least to recognize a Kurdish state in this part of Kurdistan , which is located within the framework ofIraq . But the issue is more difficult with regard to the Kurds in other countries in the region. I think this is something that America should deal with strategically. Because its result can be very important and positive. ”

"I think for the same reason that she objected to the referendum," Bolton said. I do not understand the Iraqi motives. I think this is part of the problem of ditching one ditch to the military in its efforts to eliminate the ISIS caliphate . Because when Obama started to fight that war. ”

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/08/06/488613/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state Empty Bolton: The Iranian-Iraqi military cooperation is chasing us as a nightmare and it is the one who thwarted the plan to declare the Kurdish state

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:24 am

Bolton: The Iranian-Iraqi military cooperation is chasing us as a nightmare and it is the one who thwarted the plan to declare the Kurdish state

06/08/2020

A former US official: The next American administration should work to dismantle Iraq and support the Kurdish state %D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86-696x377

The information / Baghdad ..

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton accused, Thursday, former US President Obama of giving Iran freedom to cooperate with Iraq against his will or without his knowledge in the anti-terrorism file, noting that the Iraqi-Iranian military cooperation has become a nightmare for the US administration and it is frustrating the failure to complete the Kurdish separation.

"When Obama began to fight the war against terrorism, he tightened the arm of Iran in the region without his knowledge or against his will, and I see the result of that now chasing us as a nightmare," Boloten said in a televised statement to his follower, "The Information." He undoubtedly provided Iran with the ability to act against the Iraqi Kurds , in a serious manner.

He added that “that Iranian-Iraqi military cooperation contributed to the elimination of ISIS’s caliphate, and he was the one who thwarted the plan to declare the Kurdish state”, stating that he “does not understand the motives of the Iranians and their Iraqi allies. I think this is part of the problem of ditching one ditch alongside. ”

He continued: “The American administration in general, and the US Congress no doubt on the basis of unanimity, are very sympathetic to the Kurds. But this feeling is not well-organized. I see it with this picture. I do not think they are fully aware of the difficult conditions facing the Kurds. There is still a sense of strong hope among some that Iraq will not be divided , as I said before.

When adopting Iran's policy specifically, there is no effective way to guarantee that a government like Iraq that emerged after the First World War and ended with the fall of Saddam Hussein will appear again in Iraq .

I see that the hope for the emergence of such a government is not realistic, and I think the reason for this is that these people do not realize the importance of the independence of the Kurdish de facto situation in northern Iraq for more than twenty-five years. ”

Ended 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/08/06/488612/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum