Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform

Go down

Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform Empty Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:47 am

[size=41]Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform[/size]

5 minutes ago

Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A4

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed today, Wednesday, that the security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reforms in order to increase their efficiency and professionalism, stressing that the reform begins first from the army and the police.

The media office of the Prime Minister said, in a statement that he received a "progress" copy of it, that "the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, visited today, Wednesday, the headquarters of the Ministry of the Interior, and was received by Interior Minister Othman Al-Ghanmi and security leaders In the ministry, ”noting that“ Al-Kazemi offered congratulations to employees of the Ministry of Interior of all kinds, and to all security services on the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Adha. ”

Al-Kazimi praised the "invalidation of the Ministry of Interior who made the great sacrifices in their fight against terrorism, and their pursuit of crime, in order for stability to prevail in all of Iraq," stressing that "the government is determined to carry out comprehensive reform in all economic, service and security sectors."

He pointed out that "the security institution is among the institutions covered by the reforms in order to increase its efficiency and professionalism," stressing that the reform begins first from the army and the police, and the opportunity is available to work and correct mistakes in order to increase its ability to perform its security tasks with high efficiency.

And, "The security forces have many tasks and major challenges in the face of terrorism and crime," stressing "his rejection of any political and partisan and social pressure exerted on the security establishment, and the duty of the security services is to provide protection to all Iraqis without interfering in their work."

Al-Kazemi called on the security forces to “abide by the basic requirements of security work, which is respecting human rights principles and building bridges of trust with the citizen, according to the contexts of the law and the frameworks of justice,” stressing “refusal to attack the security man who represents the law, and any attack on it is an attack on the state and we They are obligated to protect him and his family. ”

Al-Kazemi stressed, “The importance of developing and activating the intelligence effort in the work of the Ministry of Interior, and that it be one of the priorities of its work, in order to strengthen security and stability in the country.” He pointed to “the expected tasks of the Ministry of Interior represented in protecting the upcoming electoral process, providing a safe environment for candidates and voters and ensuring success Democratic practice.

Al-Kazimi called the security man to "pay attention to the physical aspect, raise physical fitness, and pay attention to military hospitality and adhere to it."

https://takadum-news.com/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%b8%d9%85%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a4%d8%b3%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%b6%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a4%d8%b3%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform Empty Al-Kazemi: The government is determined to carry out comprehensive reform in all sectors

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:53 am

Al-Kazemi: The government is determined to carry out comprehensive reform in all sectors

05-08-2020

Al-Kazemi: The security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform Image

Baghdad / news

The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazimi, today, Wednesday, visited the headquarters of the Ministry of the Interior, and he was received by Interior Minister Othman Al-Ghanmi and the security leaders in the Ministry.

And, according to his media office statement, Al-Kazemi presented "congratulations to the employees of the Ministry of the Interior of all kinds, and to all security services on the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Adha, expressing his wishes for success and lasting victory for the security forces, asking God Almighty to have mercy on the righteous martyrs, heal the wounded and bless the country with security and stability" .

"Al-Kazimi praised the heroes of the Ministry of Interior who made the great sacrifices in their fight against terrorism and their pursuit of crime, in order for stability to prevail in all of Iraq."

He stressed that "the government is determined to undertake comprehensive reform in all economic, service and security sectors, and that the security institution is among the institutions covered by the reforms in order to increase its efficiency and professionalism, stressing that the reform begins first from the army and the police, and the opportunity is available to work and correct mistakes in order to increase its ability to Perform its security duties with high efficiency. "

The Prime Minister stated that "the security forces have many tasks and major challenges in the face of terrorism and crime, stressing his rejection of any political and partisan and social pressure exerted on the security establishment, and the duty of the security services is to provide protection to all Iraqis without interfering in their work."

Al-Kazimi called “the security forces to abide by the basic requirements of security work, which are respecting human rights principles and building bridges of trust with the citizen, according to the law’s contexts and justice frameworks, stressing at the same time the refusal to attack the security man who represents the law, and any attack against it is an attack on the state and we They are obligated to protect him and his family. "

Al-Kazimi stressed "the importance of developing and activating the intelligence effort in the work of the Ministry of Interior, and that it be one of the priorities of its work, in order to strengthen security and stability in the country."

He referred to "the expected tasks of the Ministry of Interior represented in protecting the upcoming electoral process, providing a safe environment for the candidates and voters, and ensuring the success of the democratic practice."

Al-Kazimi called "the security man to pay attention to the physical aspect, raise physical fitness, and pay attention to military hospitality and adhere to it."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=223274
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum