Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "They're treating it like it's an international currency already" 8/4/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "They're treating it like it's an international currency already" 8/4/20

Go down

Frank26: "They're treating it like it's an international currency already" 8/4/20 Empty Frank26: "They're treating it like it's an international currency already" 8/4/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:29 pm

Frank26  

...please do not be misled by the things that you see parliament say to you.  Only pay attention to what Kazemi says...

When the exchange rate changes, oh my goodness we're going to need the 100...to see this out, that's interesting...my friends...in Iraq, they tell me that the only thing that they use is from a 1000 dinars up.  They don't have no 500, they don't have no 250.  They don't have no 100...it's because of the exchange rate.  I'm curious...are they talking about handing it out?  Why would you talk about the fact that it's [the 100 note] available?  ...it's another telltale sign.

It's very obvious it's almost like what the international global world is doing right now with the Iraqi dinar.  They're treating it like it's an international currency already...we all know what's going on with the dinar thank you very much but now thank you very much again for another reason to hold onto the truth that your currency is valued more than what you're telling everybody electronically and soon it will be physically because guess what sucker?  You brought out some physical evidence.  This 100 note.  We're not stupid...this was unexpected but it was not a surprise.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum