Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support

Go down

The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support Empty The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:44 pm

The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support Image
31-07-2020 09:42 PM

Baghdad News:
The United Nations welcomed, today, Friday, the date for early elections in Iraq, expressing its willingness to provide support and advice.

The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) said, "Early elections meet a major popular demand on the road to achieving more stability and democracy in Iraq. The United Nations is ready to provide support and technical advice as required by Iraq to ensure free, fair and credible elections that win the confidence of the public."

"Convening properly, credible, free, fair, and inclusive elections can revitalize the political system, build public confidence, give the people a voice, and fulfill their aspirations to better political representation," said Jenin Henness-Blackshart, the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General in Iraq.

The parties concerned called for fair elections, saying: "It is the responsibility of the government, parliament, political parties and other stakeholders to ensure that free, fair and credible elections are held in an enabling environment that puts the country's interests above all other considerations."

"We are confident that all political forces want to see Iraq emerge from its crises and prosper. And as always, these elections will be led by Iraq and Iraqi ownership. The United Nations will continue to provide all the advice and technical support required by the government and the Independent High Electoral Commission, according to To delegate it. "

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=222882

The United Nations welcomes the holding of early elections in Iraq and confirms its readiness to provide support 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum