Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan: "Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to" 7/30/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan: "Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to" 7/30/20

Go down

MilitiaMan: "Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to" 7/30/20 Empty MilitiaMan: "Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to" 7/30/20

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:12 pm

MilitiaMan  

Article:  "Parliament: The government will not submit the 2020 budget for its preoccupation with reforms"   Quote:  "The government may not submit the 2020 budget due to time constraints, and because it is now occupied by two overlapping major files: the 2021 budget and the reform program file, Well they surely will need the 2019 FML Amendment to do both. But, note they are speaking of the reform file. The entire economic reform file. Then that would mean to me they have to have a rate to associate the economic reform file to.  They have the authorities at the highest levels being the executive, legislative and judiciary. My view is this is already underway and not just getting started...Imo This is a good thing.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum