Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "Banking contacts are in this loop of “Any moment”" 7/30/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "Banking contacts are in this loop of “Any moment”" 7/30/20

Go down

MarkZ: "Banking contacts are in this loop of “Any moment”" 7/30/20 Empty MarkZ: "Banking contacts are in this loop of “Any moment”" 7/30/20

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Member:   Still under the NDA .... Notification Didn't Arrive.... anyone else?

MZ:   For the most part it’s still Groundhog day. There are “gag orders” in effect in most banking centers. They are very, very quiet. I still have a contact in the redemption centers who fully expects to be working this weekend….I hope that is true.

Member:  Has anyone considered shooting that ground hog?

MZ:  With no package deliveries , no money moving we really are stuck in Punxatawney right now.

Q: Mark, When do you expect the RV?

MZ: I’m thinking “Any moment” as we watch the markets implode and watch everything come together.

MZ: Banking contacts are in this loop of “Any moment” and because of their jobs – they have to be in this mindset so they are ready when it happens.

Member:  News Flash 'Puxatawney Phil may have Covid-19. End of Groundhog Day in sight!"

Member:  good morning all my intel told me higher ups have been exchanging secretly are r working their way to us but idk how true that is sadly

Member:  Tony stated yesterday that folk had appointments to go liquid this week. So, if they go liquid, that means we go.

Member:  Tony also stated that the banks have been receiving the monies for the exchanges

Member: I think the DOW will keep dropping until the stimulus bill passes.

MZ: You may be right…..i was thinking we needed another stimulus to get the reset out the door….but now I’m thinking it would take a miracle…an act of God to get them in Congress to pass anything before they go on vacation.

Member:  Prez. Trump said stimulus check will be more than $1200

Member:  Trump wanted 5,000-10,000 per household. No Evictions - Reimbursements to Landlords and Mortgage holders.

MZ: We know this money will never be paid back….

Member: Congress should not be allowed to go on vacation until they pass a stimulus bill

MZ: I agree with that. It’s obvious they care nothing about the people they are supposed to represent.

Member:  on Tuesday DJT talked about Big Pharma and at 1:14:00 he mentions that DACA give him the Ability to pass Bills and not every1 knows

Member:  96% of congress is crooked

Member:  I'd like to see PERP WALKS

Member: we are supposed to see news of these unsealed documents from ghislaine maxwell today?

Member: if Congress is not in session can’t we arrest them?

MZ: Theoretically – yes.

Member:  Maybe the Congress and the Senate should just stay home it's not like there doing anything anyway and we still pay them to waste our time!

Member:  The money cow is going away. The Democrats and Hollywood are panicking!

Member:  Has anyone heard that the Iraq stock market is shut down?

Member:  yes closed down for Iraq holiday

Member: Iraw has declared a “holiday” for a week because it’s so hot out…..hmmmmmmmmmmm

Member: Markz. If you have time today, could you touch on taxes for rv? Hearing so many new things.

MZ: Because we expect the entire Tax structure to change- nobody really knows….we just can make our best guess. Having talked to someone in the stream who has a tremendous background in taxes for over 40 years……their belief is there will be no federal taxes but quite possibly there will be state taxes. I am planning on both….just in case…..but honestly  I think there won’t be any taxes on it.

Member:  Rumor is we won’t be taxed on RV but interest later yes

Member:  The currency exchanges are not catagorized as Income ... more like capital gains ... not sure how the revised tax code will handle that, yet

Member:  Fox news reporting Herman Cain has died of Covid.

Member:  Okay -- The news of Cain's death just appeared. He suffered from stage 4 colon cancer, which was apparently the aggravating condition.

Member:  Most likely Herman Cain died of cancer but there going to score his death as another CORVID-19 death for statistics.

Member:  Herman Cain was a chairman for the fed reserve!

Member:  Congressman John Lewis died.

Member:  watch how many people die in the next few months

Member:  Trump to sign EO order to make HQC over-the -counter!!

Member:  Trump is making Hydroxychloriquin over the counter!

Member:  Hydroxychloriquine is OTC in Canada. you can order it on line from Canada, no prescription, because of Trump's EO.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum